cuatro

i wake up to a light snore behind me. it was alessio, well obviously, i look back and study his sleeping figure, just like what i did a long time ago, when i was still in love.

"alessio. wake up." i shake him. "mnhesbswnej" he groans. "cmon, you need to get home." i whisper. i get off my bed and look through my closet for something to wear. a few minutes into looking for a cute pair of jeans someone came up right behind me.

he looks down at me as i look up at him and sigh. "deja" he pauses and he lifts my chin up with his hand. i pout. "did you miss me? like at all?" he gently placed both his hands on my shoulders.

alessios pov

"alessio— i missed you so much, you don't even know.  i felt so trapped all this time because of you. you were the one keeping me together. but then the next day you left like i never existed." she sniffles. i could see a layer of gloss form in her eyes. and this made me regret it. i shouldn't have left.

"i'm sorry" i look at her. she shook her head "no you're not" she wipes her eye and walked to her bed, but i follow and sit beside her. "you know" i pause. "the whole time we were apart.. all i thought of was you. only you" i smile hoping to deliver it to her. she looks up at me.

i lower myself to give her a tight hug. it felt so good. i wrapped her legs around my waist to switch the position we were in— so now she's sitting in my lap facing me. she dug her face into my neck as i rub her back. this is what i missed. and i don't want to let go of her.

she removes her head to look at me.

"so no head?" i joke. she giggles and slaps my arm. she gets off my lap and walks to her bathroom to comb her hair. i walk behind her and look at both of our reflections. i have always noticed how beautiful deja was, but right now at this moment, she looked gorgeous, she looked like a star. this is what i was missing.

"ima need to borrow some clothes."

"you can borrow my brothers." she smiles.  and points at her bed. "stay here." she says and walks out. i walk over to her little mirror, i see that she painted beautiful clouds on the sides of it. the gorgeous shades of white and pink caught my eye. i always remembered how much she loved clouds.

i remember taking her out on a date just to watch the clouds. she loved it. she loved staring at the orange, pink, and red clouds. i trace the little patterns she drew on the top of the desk. but then, i saw a necklace, the one i got her. the one with the "<3" on it.

"here, i got you some adidas sweats." she started to think. "a-nd—" she hesitated. "i have this" she frowns and walks to her closet. she comes out with my old grey hoodie and drops it in my hands.

"no, keep it. please." i beg. i gave deja this hoodie while i was out for vacation with my family. and i didn't want her to forget me. "why?"

"because i know it reminds you of me. and i want you to think of me all the time. like how i think about you all the time." i give the hoodie back to her.

she smiles and looks at her phone. "shit. it's 12:00. you should get going, my moms coming home." she scurries me to the front door. before i leave i turn around to her.

"come back soon, if you like" she smiles sadly. i look down at her and lean my body on the side of the door, i smirk at her. "i hate you, alessio scalzotto" she smirks back. "even after this?" i raise and eyebrow and give her the tiniest peck, only because i know she'll get mad at me if i actually kiss her.

she wraps her arms around my neck and atttched both of our lips together. did this girl miss me that damn much? i turn over and pick her up, closing the door behind us.
-
🤪🤪🤪

ik this chapter is trash lol

keep commenting and voting 🥰