dos

***
saturday

"should i wear this, or this?" i ask my best friend lacey. "ooh i like the one on the left, but the right ones pretty cute tho."

{left}

{left}

{right}

{right}

"yeah i really like the left, i go with it." i smile. "are u exited to see simon?" i turn to her. "yeah, beyond. he's the love of my life." she giggles. i scoff. "for me, there's no more hope in 'love' anymore. after what he did." i frown. "i know you've been hurt, but you're better without him, he hurt you deja." she smirked and walked to my bathroom to brush her hair.

***
i sit there at the other side of the table while simon and lacey make out. gross. his tongue is literally down her throat. i couldn't stand the tongue anymore. "i'm gonna go get a drink." i stood up and they didn't even notice me haha.

i sigh as i take my lonely walk down the rocky trail. i walk up to the lemonade stand as i pour myself some pink lemonade. i huff and sit on the cold bench next to the counter. "hey" i see a pear of dark brown eyes show up.

"hi, i'm deja" i say with a sweet smile. "i'm matt, matt lopez" he took my hand and shook it. "why are you here all alone?" he asked me. "well i'm third wheeling" i giggle. "ahh, that sucks.. well i guess you can be my date for now." he chuckles.

"why are you here all alone?" i ask. "oh, well i'm kinda third wheeling too. my pal alessio and this girl leah are on a date right now." he nods and shakes the ice on his cup.

"oh- wait. alessio? as in alessio scalzotto?" i ask. "yea, you know him?" he raises an eyebrow. "y-yeah, we actually used to be dating." i frown. he rubs his chin "oh, shoot, so you're the deja romero?" he said saying my last name all fancy.

"mhm." i pull a fake weak smile. he moves a seat closer to me. "wow." i pause "so hes her-" i get cut off. "matt?" i hear a familiar voice call from behind. i turn my seat around to see him. alessio. i think in my head 'this timing ugh' he then realizes me and his jaw dropped. he clears his throat.

"so matt, you've met deja?" he says as he un-intertwined fingers with the girl, the new girl.

"yeah" matt smiles. "i- i have to go." i say and get up from my seat. "wait deja," matt calls, i look back. "can i have your number before you go? please?" he frowns.

"yeah sure" i smirk knowing it made alessio jealous.

i wave goodbye to all of them. then i thought, how did it end up like this? us meeting each other?

-
vote and comment 💙💜💚