accident

🌾ᗩ ᔕᕼOᖇT ᔕTOᖇY🌾

🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃

Namjoon accidentally caught Hoseok taking a bath because Jimin happened to break one of the dorm's bathrooms' doorknob(Namjoon was quite glad to know he wasn't the only person breaking doorknobs). The rest of them didn't use the bathroom with the broken doorknob since Yoongi didn't feel particularly motivated to fix it any sooner.

Hoseok somehow forgot that the lock was broken, so he used the bathroom. Out of nowhere, the door abruptly opened with a gaping Namjoon, his beloved leader and dongsaeng unwillingly witnessing Hoseok's naked body in all its glory. Hoseok was currently lathering his abs with soap when it happened.

The two stood there on their positions, frozen.

Namjoon incessantly spouted his fair share of apologies although his eyes weren't looking directly at Hoseok's eyes but to his groin. Hoseok noticed Namjoon's eyes obviously staring at his member.

Hoseok only smiled and sensually stroke his member, lathering it with soap.

"It's okay Namjoon. I don't mind at all," Hoseok muttered with his voice low and enticing, his gaze piercing right through the fidgeting guy.

Namjoon blushed and quickly excused himself before he ran away.

When Namjoon found out that Hoseok's dick was anything but small (and it appears to be quite monstrous and longer than Namjoon's according to Namjoon himself), sexual tensions began to arise between the two.

The following week consisted of Hoseok teasing the poor leader, leaving Namjoon sexually frustrated.

But it wasn't long before Namjoon started taking action, giving Hoseok a taste of his own medicine. Namjoon learned how to rile Hoseok up by wearing loose tank tops to purposely show his nipples and shorts to show off his delectable killer thighs.

After the end of that particular week, Yoongi finally fixed the doorknob.

And Namjoon found himself grasping on the slippery solid walls of the bathroom while Hoseok thrusted sensually in his ass with force every time the older's tip reached Namjoon's prostrate.

Namjoon couldn't help but shout "finally!"

🅴🅽🅳

Is something this short even good enough or nah?