Poketime with Typhloshion and Eevee

Ignore all canon of both universes for this. I based who's who off of personality, not typing, so sorry if you get confused. Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or Adventure Time! Enough ranting, that'll be in the end. On with the story!

Typhloshion: Good morning Eevee!

Eevee: Good morning.

Typhloshion: 2 seconds in and I'm already bored.

Eevee: Why not visit PG?

Typhloshion: I don't think she wants me there after what I did to her lab yesterday...

FLASHBACK!!!

Typhloshion: So I pour this one into this tube right?

Glaceon: Yep. *not really paying attention*

Typhloshion: Here goes nothing...

Glaceon: *Turns around* W-wait! Not that one!!!!

EXPLOSION!!!

FLASHBACK OVER!!!

Eevee: Wouldn't it be a good idea to go and apologize today then?

Typhloshion: What if she kicks me out and doesn't give me a chance to speak? Then I'll no longer be able to set foot in the candy kingdom again! T.T

Eevee: Don't worry buddy! I'll be there for you!

*Rattle*

Typhloshion: Did you hear that?

Eevee: Yeah... W-what if thats that vampire chick again?

Typhloshion: It'll be fine Eevee. "That vampire chick" is only Rattata.

Eevee: What if she tries to suck our blood?

Typhloshion: Nah. Rattata's a cool vampire. She only eats red remember?

Eevee: As in our blood!

Typhloshion: You're really insistent aren't you?

Eevee: But she's a blood sucking evil vampire!!!

Typhloshion: Whatever. She's not gonna bother us. Are we going to visit PG or what?

Eevee: If it gets us away from that evil she beast...

*Leaves treehouse*

Noivern: You'll never takes me alive!

Typhloshion: It's you. Why can't you be more into old people?

Eevee: Yeah. I'm sick of you're constant harrassment of the female gender. Including us!

Noivern: *HISS*

Banette: Help me!

Typhloshion: Raggedy Princess!

Typhloshion: Stretch up and beat the living crap out of Noivern. When he lets go of Raggedy Princess, I'll catch her, and you send him back to the Ice Kingdom from whence he came! 

Eevee: Got it!

Eevee: *stretches*

Typhloshion: *catches*

Banette: Thank you!

Typhloshion: No problem! Saving people is my job.

(Somewhere in the ice kingdom...) Noivern: Curse you Typhloshion and Eevee!!!!!

3 MINUTES LATER!!!

Scolipede: U-uh, Attention Typhloshion the hero and Eevee the dog/pokemon thing, You've been invited to lumpy space prince's ball.

Typhloshion: That's sidetracking our original purpose so I-

Eevee: Say yes! 

Typhloshion: What?

Eevee: We would be glad to go to Kadabra's party. Just let me put on makeup.

5 MINUTES LATER!!!

Typhloshion: I never agreed to this. Your face looks like a freakn' target to.

Eevee: Come on, It'll be fun! Besides, you can apologize to Princess Glaceon later.

Typhloshion: I guess...

IN LUMPY SPACE!!!

Eevee: Cool party Kadabra.

Kadabra: Thanks. 

Typhloshion: Yeah, it's cool, but I have to go to PG and apologize for something I did.

Kadabra: So you lumping like her more? 

Typhloshion: Wha?

Eevee: He's trying to imply your lesbo. ( not that there is anything wrong with them. I'm not anti-lgbt.)

Typhloshion: No! I'm not! I just feel that an apology is more important than a party.

Kadabra: Cool. I understand. Stay.

Typhloshion: Ok, only for 5 more minutes. 

1 HOUR LATER!!!

Eevee: You lost track there.

Typhloshion: I guess I did. But I didn't want to disappoint Lumpy Space Prince!

Eevee: OUCH!

Typhloshion: Huh?

Eevee: I took an arrow to the face!

Typhloshion: First of all, I told you would get hit. Points for me! Second of all, that joke got old waaaaaay too long ago.

Eevee: It still hurts though.

Typhloshion: I wasted too much time! The sun is setting. I would like to apologize before night, so that you know, it has a more lasting affect.

Eevee: Suuuure. Who do you think threw that arrow anyways?

Pachirisu(in bush): Why don't you reply to my xtransceiver calls Eevee? Why?

Typhloshion: Gosh dang it! It's night! And we're right outside the castle!

Eevee: Why don't you ask Ampharos the butler for some dark magic to bring it back to sunset?

Typhloshion: Good idea.

Typhloshion: Ampharos! I need your help!

*magic ability teleport*

Ampharos: Yes?

Typhloshion: Woah. Anyways, I need your dark magic to make it back to sunset.

Ampharos: Ok. Only if you do something in return in the future.

Typhloshion: OK.

Ampharos: *makes it back to sunset*

Eevee: You can apologize now!

Typhloshion: I know *finds PG*

Glaceon: What do you want?

Typhloshion: Um, I'm sorry for blowing up your lab.

Glaceon: I accept. But only because it's sunset and the mood calls for it.

Typhloshion( to Eevee): I told you it would work.

Eevee: Yeah yeah, whatever.

OMAKE

Ampharos: Do you remember that deal?

Typhloshion: Yeah...

Ampharos: I need you to revive the lich.

Typhloshion and Eevee: Wha??????

Ampharos: Just kidding. I need you to clean the toilets that cinnamon bun kinda ruined.

Typhloshion and Eevee: That's just as bad! 

That's the end! Let me know in the comment section what you think about it. I'm still accepting certain truths or dares you want me to ask them, Sorry this was kinda crappy.