Day 18 (prelude)

Typhlosion: After that long hiatus, we're back

Typhlosion: Well, It's not really that long, but this series will be over soon. But it's not like we'll be splitting up because we won't, this being because we have like nowhere else to be, but you won't be seeing us again.

Banette: Although it's not like the readers will actually miss us because they have lives and other things to do and this story never really had that many fans to begin with....

Typhlosion: I know...but you don't have to be such a gosh darn party pooper about it.

Leafeon: What's with all of the old-fasioned speaking here Typhlosion?

Typhlosion. I not quite sure, but it might just be somethingg I wanted to try on a whim.

Glaceon: Well, so long as it doesn't become confusing, then I am okay with it.

Typhlosion; Thank you kind fellow. I will appreciate your offer by trying not to be annoying and/or confuxing today, although I can't be sure with our 'special' event'.

Rattata: Um... you forgot to tell the viewers wha this special event even is.

Typhlosion: Now that I think about it, i guess you're right. My bad.

Noivern: Heeyyy, so how about I tell them?

Scolipede: Go on ahead. No one's stopping you, right?

Noivern: Tis true, so today, we'll be doing drunk truth or dares!

Typhlosion: Just in time for chrissymas.

Noivern: Of course, we must purchase the wine first. And then the drinking will begin.

Typhlosion: i wonder what type of drunks we'll be....

Banette: Well, you just have to be patient.