Too honest

"Uhh.. unnie, where's Sowonie?" Eunha asked one of Sowon's crews.

She's at the set again to visit her girlfriend. She brought foods again to give her and her co-workers. She's been very thoughtful and caring these days. Sowon is loving it. They are now spending time with each other whenever they have it. And if they don't, they would look for some ways to see each other. That's what they'd promised to each other. So that.. things like before won't happen again. They both became understanding with each other. And that makes them love each other more than before.

"Oh? Eunha-yah.. how are you?" the crew greeted her.

"I'm fine.. thank you for asking." Eunha giggly replied.

"Come in. I'll call Sojung for you. Wait a sec."

The crews are already familiar to Eunha because she often visits the set. Sometimes, if she couldn't visit, the crew would ask Sowon where Eunha is, because they are used to seeing Eunha more often than before.

"Thank you." Eunha said then smiled.

Few minutes later, she saw Sowon walking towards her direction. She immediately stands up while spreading both of her arms and wait for Sowon to hug her.

"Hii~ I missed you, Jung Eunbi." Sowon hugs the bunny and squeezes her cheeks again.

"I brought you lunch." Eunha mumbles while Sowon is still squeezing her cheeks. And nothing looks more adorable than that.

*****

"Yah.. not going anywhere? No hunt?" Yuju asked Yerin who's at the kitchen, cooking something for their lunch.

"I don't know. I don't want to go somewhere. I want to stay here with you." Yerin replied but focused on what she's doing.

"What if they suddenly go to the Haven? What if they attack them there?" Yuju asked with furrowed eyebrows. Yerin stopped what she's doing and looked at her.

"They won't do that, Yuju-yah.." Yerin uttered seriously.

"How sure are you about that? You can't even reciprocate what they're believing. Stop defending them."

"Choi Yuna.. they won't touch anyone in the Haven because they saw that they're not harmful. Or atleast they should think that way because they see it themselves." Yerin looks annoyed while uttering the words.

"Let's say what's you're telling me is right. But is that it? Are they gonna leave the Haven alone? Knowing that there's a bunch of werewolves there? What if Sooyoung unnie tells her father about us? I can't afford seeing my pack suffer again because of you." Yuju said furiously.

Yerin looks at Yuju and can't believe what she just said. She's blaming her. She's blaming everything to her from the very first incident to this. She didn't think that Yuju would really verbalized it and blame her. She even thought that Yuju didn't actually blame her like what she said. But it turns out she's wrong. She's wrong the whole time because deep inside, Yuju is mad and blames her about everything.

"W-wow. O-okay." Yerin stutterly said and removes her apron.

She faced the sink to wash her hands but she needs to leaned on a little because she's still processing what Yuju just said. She's hurt. She's really hurting after what she heard. Her tears. She can't stop her tears from falling. She opened the faucet and sniffs.

"Okay. I'm so sorry for what I've said. I'm just really mad about what's happening because I'm really worried that something might happen at the Haven. I'm sorry.. I'm not blaming you, Yenni. Okay.. I made a mistake for saying that. I'm really sorry." Yuju hugs Yerin at the back and buried her face on Yerin's nape while Yerin cries.