Possibility of Losing Her

Yuju started to wave her hands to Sowon to move a little to give some space for Jihoo to sit on. Sowon moves closer to Eunha.

"Hello, I'm Lim Soojung. You can call me Jihoo. I'm from the sophomores. I'm attending some classes with Sinb and Umji." Jihoo introduced himself and points to Sinb and Umji before sitting down.

"Hii~ ..welcome to our dorm." Sowon greeted him. His eyes stucked to Sowon because he recognized her from watching too much television.

"Woah~ you really are Kim Sojung. Can I have your autograph?" Jihoo stood up again and bowed 90 degrees to Sowon. Sowon chuckled and tapped his shoulders.

"You can sit down, Soojung-ah. I'll give you my autograph later." Sowon said while giggling. The other girls giggle with her.

"Btw, Yuju-yah.. what brought you here?" Eunha asked.

"Eunha-yah.. I need the notes I gave you the other day. We still need to learn it." Yuju replied.

"Oh. Yeah.. I forgot to give it to you though. Wait. I'll get it inside." Eunha then went inside to their room.

"Yaahh.. is there something to eat here? We're starving. We practiced immediately after our class. We haven't eaten something yet." Yuju said.

"Ahh.. there's something in the fridge. You can get it." Sinb uttered.

Yuju went to the kitchen and found Yerin there making herself busy by cooking anything that's to be cooked. Eventhough, it isn't that necessary. Just keeping herself busy so that she has an excuse not to go to the living room.

"H-Hi.." Yuju mumbles as she opens the fridge.

"Hmm.." Yerin glanced at her and nodded then continued what her doing.

"Are you making kimchi fried rice?" Yuju asked.

"Yeah.. and some more." Yerin replied.

"Can we have some of that?" Yuju asked.

Yerin closed her eyes after hearing 'we' from Yuju. The 'we' they used to be is not the same anymore.

"S-Sure. It's almost finished." Yerin uttered then stirs it some more and put it in a bowl and gives it to Yuju.

"Thanks." Yuju forced a smile at her.

*****

"That kimchi rice is so good. I might hang out here just to taste that." Jihoo uttered while caressing his tummy. Yuju chuckled with him.

"By the way, here's the notes. You have to go home now. It's getting late already. I'll be heading home also." Yuju said to Jihoo.

"Oh. I'll accompany you to your house. It's late indeed. And it might be dangerous outside already." Jihoo said anxiously.

"Tch." Yerin mumbles and Yuju turned to her. Yerin heard him say those words and didn't like it.

"No need, Soojung-ah.. I can manage." Yuju replied.

"Noona, I insist." Jihoo uttered. Yuju looked at him and he waited for her answer.

"You don't have to. It's a long way from here."

"But it's late already. I'm worried." Jihoo mumbles.

"Why?" Yuju looked at him confusedly.

"I d-don't know." Jihoo avoided her stare.

"Fine. I'll spend the night here. See you tomorrow." Yuju said to Jihoo and accompanied him to the door. Jihoo said his farewell to the girls and bowed to them.