20. Dear Maggie, I love you.

FRIDAY

October 20th.

I lie on my bed facing Jakes empty side of the bed. I pout Fridays are no good because he has class early.

I sigh figuring I should get up soon. I stay in bed though and after a couple minutes I stretch my arms over my head lying on my back.

All of a sudden there's a knock on my bedroom door and I just barely have a chance to cover myself with the blanket before the door opens.

I sit up shocked holding the blanket to my chest.

"Maggie?" A male voice says as they open the door..

"Jake?" I ask confused before I see the person.

Then Liam and James are standing at the door.

Liam grins. "No but I wish I was."

I tilt my head confused. "What are you talking about?"

James looks at Liam horrified.

"You asked if I was Jake. And I said no but I wish I was."

My eyebrows pull together. "What? Why?"

James groans and runs a hand down his face. "Because Maggie," His hand gestures towards me, "You're in bed naked. If he was Jake he could have you."

My mouth falls open and I blush. Liam starts laughing and James crosses his arms over his chest.

"Liam that's awful."

He continues to laugh, "Maggie you're naked what do you expect me to say?"

I manage to stand up and wrap the blanket around my body without them seeing anything.

I walk over to the door and shove James out he runs a hand through his hair. "I'll be in the kitchen."

He turns and leaves I turn to push Liam out but he grabs my waist.

I squeal a little and he pushes me into the wall. "What are you doing?" He asks me in a whisper, his breathe hits my lips.

"Trying to push you out of my room so I can get dressed." I say quietly.

Liam smiles and I look up into his eyes. "What?" I ask him.

He laughs a little. "You're so innocent you know that?"

This makes me mad, "Why because I don't want to show off my whole body to you and James? I'm married Liam."

I try to push him away from me but he grabs my hand. Then I'm pressed completely into the wall and Liam runs his fingers over my cheek. I swallow roughly because he's so close.

His face is inches from mine and his eyes are looking at my lips. "No." He whispers in a husky voice. "You're innocent because me being this close to you makes you nervous."

"I'm not nervous." I tell him trying to make my voice sound less weak with no luck. "I just can't have you kissing me. James kissing me was bad enough. I don't think I can handle it if you did too."

I look him right in the eyes. "I need you to only like me as a friend. Your feelings can't be any more then that. I'm married." I laugh slightly, "I'm pregnant."

Liam gives me a small smile. "I don't like anyone like that. I like girls; there's not just one for me. I could never let myself get close to someone like that."

I see pain in his eyes and I want to ask why, but then James is there at the end of the hall.

His arms are crossed and he looks angry. "What are you two doing?"