50. Dear Maggie, I love you.

SATURDAY

February the 13th.

Maggie is seven months pregnant!

"I hate you." I say putting on eyeliner.

Jake laughs from the bed, "We're back to this?"

I sigh, "Yes!"

"Why?"

I pout, "Because I can't see my feet because of you. You're so lucky. To have a baby what do you have to do? Stick it in the girl climax and hope she gets pregnant. You don't have to carry it around for nine months or deal with all the mood swings."

He rolls over, "I think I do have to deal with the mood swings."

I shoot him a look and he laughs, "I love you Mags."

I roll my eyes, "I love you too. But you are the lucky one. I have to get all fat and you get to stay all.." I trail off as I climb onto the bed and touch his flat stomach, "perfect. My stomach used to be flat."

His hands find my stomach and he sits up- the blanket covering his waist- kissing it, "You're beautiful."

I pout, "I'm fat."

He kisses up my collar bone, neck, and then to my lips, "You're perfect."

"I'm fat."

He laughs, "You're not fat."

"Then why did you laugh?"

"Because you're being silly. Now go hang out with your high school friends."

I laugh, "They have names."

He puts a finger to his chin thinking about this, "Mark, Cole, and Jamie?"

I laugh and hit his arm playfully, "Jerk. Marcus, Coty and Jeremy."

He smiles, "Oh yeah that's right." He leans in and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, "Maybe I should stay here."

"I would like that as much as you would. But your friends are waiting."

I run my fingers through his messy hair, "Maybe you could come sometime?"

He smiles, "I'd love too."

I scrunch up my nose, "Want to come today."

He laughs kissing my nose, "Sure. Let me get dressed."

I smile as he climbs out of bed in all of his naked glory, "I have to call Jeremy to tell him you're coming."

He pulls out a pair of boxers from the dresser before slipping them on, "Alright go ahead."

I lean over grabbing a phone from the bedside table, I dial Jeremys number and it rings three times before he picks up.

"Hello?"

I smile, "Hey, it's Maggie-"

"Maggie? What phone are you calling from?"

I pull the phone from my ear and look at it, "Jakes."

"I was wondering why I didn't recognize the number. Anyways what's up?"

"Jake wants to come with me today. I figured I should call and tell you. Also I'm waiting for him to get dressed so we'll be a minute or two late."

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist as a mouth attacks my neck.

"Okay. Well I'll see you soon then."

Jake nibbles on the top of my ear and I groan, "Yup, be right there."