53. Dear Maggie, I love you.

SUNDAY

March the 21st.

"No, go away Jake. Come on, I'm trying to brush my teeth."

He grins, "Your mommy's not always this cranky in the morning." He's talking to the camera that he's holding and our future baby.

Jake has started to make a video for her. Actually numerous videos. He wants her to be able to see us when we were young and in our first year of marriage. Which is crap if you ask me. I'm fat and waddle everywhere. I'm so tense from no sex that I literally get wet when I see Jake walk into the room without a shirt on.

I'm cranky because my back is constantly aching and I swear to god my feet are starting to swell. I think it's understandable that I wouldn't want to be constantly be filmed. Especially at 9 in the morning when I'm trying to brush my teeth.

He films us both in the mirror and he brushes back my hair kissing my neck. "Morning." He mumbles.

After spitting out my tooth paste and wiping my mouth I look over at him my breathe already picking up and I swallow roughly, "Morning."

I lean onto my toes kissing him it takes only a second for us to be completely wrapped around each other. He sets down the camera and pushes me up onto the counter.

"Oh shit I need you." I gasp into his neck. I'm fighting with the button on his jeans.

He grabs my hand, "Wait. I don't want to hurt you."

His breathing is as labored as mine though and his eyes are saying something completely different then his mouth did.

"I don't care. I physically need you."

I grab the back of his head pulling his mouth to mine. He doesn't protest. Our clothes are off in what I'm pretty sure is record time.

He thrusts into me and we both gasp.

"Oh you feel so good." I say into his neck.

"Maggie." He groans into my hair.

Then he's moving roughly between my legs. I ignore the small amount of pain because it feels so good and satisfying. I'm gripping him and pulling him closer and he's crushing me to his chest.

It ends all to soon and I rest against him breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles pulling away and pulling up his boxers.

I look at him, my back resting against the mirror now, "For what?"

He runs a hand through his hair and hands me some of my clothes. His eyes still run over me though, "I just hurt you. I know that I did but I couldn't stop myself."

He puts on his pants and reaches for his shirt but I move off the counter and move it away with my foot. "Jake never ever be sorry for making love to me."

He shakes his head, "Maggie I'm pretty sure that's the roughest love we've ever made. You're really fragile the least I could have done was go easy. Instead I went as hard as I could."

I'm still in front of him naked but I don't really care.

I go onto my toes kissing his mouth, "Jake this month I've literally been tortured every time I see you." His eyes flash with pain. "I always want you constantly. It's awful."

"I want you too." He says his hands grasp my shoulders. "I've wanted you so much."

I run my fingers over his jaw line, "Then don't be sorry." I smile at him, "I'm fine. I'm better then fine actually."