22. Dear Maggie, I love you.

"Grab your keys and we'll go look for her." I say.

James runs a hand down his face, "Oh god, Maggie did you see what she was wearing? Fuck! She's going to get hypothermia before we find her. I knew I should have told her to change."

I touch his arm lightly, "James she said she was going to Liams, just call him and have him wait with her until we get there."

James hand balls into a fist, "She can't go to him."

I give him a questioning look but then Sky is there holding out James keys. "Come on."

Jake grabs my hand as we all leave James dorm.

As soon as we get outside I wrap my coat more around myself and Jake steps in front of me buttoning it.

James and Sky stand next to us as we try to come up with a plan. "Okay so there's two ways from here to Liams dorm. So why don't we split up-" James says before Sky cuts in.

"I'll go with James and Maggie and Jake will go together. If we see her then just pull over and get her inside the car."

Jake starts to shake his head. "Look at all of the traffic it'll be faster to walk."

James runs a hand through his hair, "It'll be hard enough for me to get her to go with me, she'll never go with Maggie and Jake."

"You're the one that said to split up." I sigh.

He groans, "I know, but she doesn't listen. She NEVER listens."

I shiver and Jake wraps his arms around my back pulling me into his chest.

"Well we're not getting anything done by standing here, lets not break up then, what's the fastest way to Liams dorm?" Sky says.

James sighs pointing to the left, "This way."

We all start walking down the street and Jake wraps a arm around my waist as I shiver. How can Jenny stand this temperature in a skirt?

It's a few minutes before any one speaks. "James now that we're all dragged into this I think we have a right to know what's going on." Jake says.

James looks over at him and sighs, "Three years ago Jenny and Liam went out behind my back-"

Something that happened the other day finally clicks into place.

Liam and James at my kitchen table. Liam saying he doesn't get close to anyone and James saying "it happened three years ago get over it."

"- She was just a kid and I didn't want him to take advantage of her. So I told her she couldn't see him anymore. Neither of them really forgave me. I'm also pretty positive that they still like each other. Well obviously Jenny still feels the same way."

My breathe catches. What if Jake and I had dated behind Andrews back a few years ago? What if he told me I wasn't aloud to see him?

I look up at Jake and know that he's thinking the same thing. His arm tightens around my waist. I know that now is not the time but I can't help but let my anger out.

"You told her she couldn't see him? James who the fuck do you think you are? You sound like fucking Andrew!" I'm now in front of him as I shove him in the chest. "I'm surprised she even came here to see you. You should be glad she even fucking talks to you."

James face turns to shock, and then anger. "Maggie this has nothing to do with you. So why are you getting so defensive?"

I shove him again before I start to talk, wishing I could beat the shit out of him. "Why am I getting so defensive? Did you really just ask that? Did you never get how much crap me and Jake went through to be together? I thought Andrew was bad," I shove him again, "But you are worse." James grabs my wrists before I can shove him again and now Jake steps in.