CHAPTER 19

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Ang storyang ito ay gawa gawa lang ng aking imahinasyon.

May mga part sa storya na ito na hindi pwede sa mga batang  14 below...

Sana po ay magustuhan niyo ang storya ko

STORY UPDATE SCHEDULED

MONDAY-FRIDAY
(5:30 OR MAYBE MGA 6:00 NA)
SATURDAY-SUNDAY
( EVERY LUNCHTIME 12:00)

*******************************************

Chapter 19

CHASE POINT OF VIEW

As soon as the movie ended hinatid ko na kaagad si kaytlyn sa bahay nila...

"Baka.. Gusto mong mag dinner,chase?" She ask

"No thanks, may gagawin paako" I said and wave at her then umalis na sa bahay nila..

I need to finished this problem right now.. Sa gabing to matatapos ang problemang to.
And after that.. I'll make that person pay for what she did.... Its totally mess .

*phone rings*

"Hello,this is mr.sebastian speaking" I said

( cous, she's here) Matthew said.

"Tell her to be more patience... I'm on my way right now" I said.

( cous..mukhang Ayaw pinapahintay itong babaeng to kasi klarong klaro na sa mukha niyang na iinip na siya) Matthew said

" Then tell her the prize will be doubled per minute " As i said that kaagad kung in off ang phone.

I look at my clock... 7 million isn't big deal though.

CASSANDRA POINT OF VIEW

i Irritadly throw my expensive bag to my bed... Damn it!

"Madam we just found out that... Her name is Kaytlyn Snow beun, chase secretary and she's been working a manager of SF corporation months ago but suddenly got fired without valid reason and been played by her boyfriend and best friend... She's been taking care of her sick dad and to her two sister and one young brother. " Sabi ng investigator ko.

Napatingin ako sa investigator ko.. She's been played by her boyfriend and so her best friend? Wow such a loser.

Chase secretary huh?... Secretary lang ba?

"Its that what all you've got?" I ask.

"Yes madam..." They've all answered

"Leave my room now!" I said they immediately left.

Napaupo ako sa higaan ko... Sabay hawak sa noo ko. Tumayo ako at may kinuhang picture sa cabinet ko.

I've been looking for my  sister this time... That mistress took my sister... Napatingin ako sa picture na hawak ko... It was me.. And my lil sis. She was so cute and so am i.