ATTENTION

So i can now officially said the story titled The unforgettable one night stand with the CEO is now At its end.

Thank you for reading my book even though there's a lot of errors a head . Thank you forg having such patience waiting for my next UD.

I've already make a Sebastian series and still working for it. Hindi ko pa ito plinaplanonh e published but guys i wrote another story and sooner nor later will published it dito sa wattpad.

Titled: SOLD TO MR.AZVADEUS

Short Intro for the story:

SOLD TO MR.AZVADEUS

Cecilia Adara Carsten was an International Super Hot Model . She started Her journey At the age of 16 , the world has fallen in love with Cecilia's Irresistible confidence and Seductive curves. She got this Fat ass and A super 'curvaceous' hot Body. She was Featured to some Famous modeling magazines such as : Vogue, Elle & Harpers Bazaar. But suddenly this super hot model just vanished in Modeling industry no body knows And no one ever knows.

Cecilia Was been sold To the CEO of RHW CORPORATION ( Rush Heavenly Wine corporation)  one of the big ten largest Wine Companies. Who earned a Multi billion dollar.

There's no other than.

Rush Giovanni Azvadeus a multi Billionaire, At the age of 16 he become interested  to Wines, And soon after he started his Wine business . Rush wasn't just a CEO of a Wine company everyone Knows him as the ' Big Daddy' a Mafia Boss.

So how did this happen? Why did Cecilia got been sold to this Multi Billionaire man?

Cecilia's father Namely As Franklin Carsten was into an Unstoppable addiction, Lagi siyang nagpupunta sa Casino, And One day, He encountered Rush, little did he know that rush isn't that kind of man that would give a damn. Franklin Got lots of debt to Him, and Rush wasn't that kind of man that would give a Second chance. For the sake of his own safety , he made a deal,He sold his daughter to him and it's a deal.

Franklin was given just 30 damn days For him to be able to pay his debt so that he can  get back her daughter or Else Rush will have her forever.

📷

_______

Tell me if you want to read it, May 30 chapters na ito and Still hindi ko pa Epu-published.

Anyways thank you for all your support guys! Salahat ng nag votes ng story ko don't worry may listahan ko akala ko kunti lang kayi andami niyo pala, Opo nilista ko po talaga lahat ng nagvo-vote sa story ko mula chapter 1 to the last chapter hehhee.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

_____

End