Familiar?

Hey guys! I am back on my laptop, but I actually didn't mind doing it on my phone which is nice cuz then I don't have bring my laptop everywhere. Also I am obsessed with the Riverdale soundtrack that Corina Olivarez made. Plz check it out! I listen to it everyday and I am listening to it right now lol. ANWAYS, LET'S GET STARTED!

Archie's POV

I get a little head start to go find her and I start sprinting down the hall not know anything about this girl. The name sounds familiar though. I had a strategy, I was looking for girls I didn't know the names to. Which was hard because I have been going to the same school as the people since kindergarten. And we are in High School now. I don't give up. After about 3 laps around the school I finally saw a girl I didn't know, but she looked a bit ticked off, so I didn't talk to her. But she looked so familiar. Like we have met each other before. It hit me, I know that is Betty Cooper.

She looked so pretty, I knew she would be mine. And I don't think I am going to hurt her. She is going to be a real girlfriend. I am going to treat her the nicest I have ever treated a girl. She wasn't going to not popular anymore. A/N srry I am listening to songs from 2x18 and I know all the words and singing while I am typing srry for the mess-ups lol. There only problem is Jughead. He is probably going to think the same thing, and I need her to be mine. He will just treat her like trash. I can see right through her. She isn't a nerd. For all I know she could live on the Southside!

I run to catch up to her. "Hey Betty!" She whips her head around and stares at me. "What? Why are you and that other weirdo talking to me?" Dang, what did Jughead do to her. I clear my throat, "Um I just wanted to say hi," "Since when have you wanted to talk to me. You haven't hung out with me since like 7th grade," she said in disgust. Then it hit me. This was my old best friend. She helped me through everything. And then I ditched her for popularity, and completely forgot about her. A frown grew on my face, "I'm sorry Betts," that just slipped out. But it felt so right. Now there is no way I could hurt her. I already hurt her enough in the past. I would have to tell Ronnie that I can't do the bet. I will protect Betty from Jughead as much as I can. He isn't gonna lay a finger on her. No one is.

Her face forms a small smile. "I forgive you. Just promise me you won't leave me again?" she asks. "Promise," I say 100% truthfully. I give her a hug and go off to find Ronnie.

Betty's POV

After Archie left I felt a bit happy. I got my old best friend back. I was walking to 1st period as someone tapped me on my shoulder. Jesus could people stop talking to me please?!? I turn around to see the same raven haired boy I saw earlier. I roll my eyes and continue walking, "Betty please come here," he says. I turn around, "How do you know my name?" Everyone wants to be popular, but not me. I want to stay in the shadows. I know if I come out into the world people will try to change who I am. And I don't want that. "Ummm... you seem familiar?" He said more like a question than an answer. "Maybe if you payed more attention to people other yourself you would remember me," she says coldly. "I'm sorry Betts," he replied. Why did he call me that. I could see on his face he didn't know either. Okay okay I have to admit he wasn't ugly. Neither was Archie, but I still don't understand why they are all of a sudden talking to me. If Jughead wasn't so self centered he would know why he thinks he knows me. Hell, everyone in the whole school except my friends would. Long story short I used to be the most popular girl in 7th grade. I would get all the boys, but then one day Veronica showed up. Apparently I stole her boyfriend which isn't true. Her boyfriend came to me and I said no. But she still took away Archie. So I didn't have any popular friends and people just... forgot about me.

Really short chapter sorry
Archie and Betty were friends?
Betty was popular?
How will V react when and or if Archie breaks the deal?
Don't forget to vote!