Jones...

Jughead's POV

It has been about a week since we started the bet and I have made no progress! I see Archie smiling with Betty "Shit," I mutter to myself. He has already made a move with her. What am I supposed to do now? I look a bit closer. He is frowning! But now smiling? UGH this is so confusing!!! Why can't I just talk to her. I see him smile then walk away. She has probably had enough of us today, and I see her open her locker. Locker 110 I make a mental note so I can come back later and put a note in her locker. So cliché but it is worth a shot right? Especially after our incident in the library. I wrote the note!

Hey! How are you Betty? I hope you are doing okay... anyways I have really enjoyed the time we have spent together and was wondering if you wanted to go grab a milkshake at pops?
RSVP: Locker 245

I smirk at how much of a genius I am and head off to first period which I have with Sweet Pea. We talk about random things and get yelled at multiple times by the teacher.

The bell finally rang and all the students stood up from the jail cell of a desk and headed off the second period. I stopped at my locker hopping Betty had responded. Nope! I groan out loud and hear a laugh from behind me. None other than Reggie Mantle! "Girl troubles?" He asks still laughing. "The one and only Jughead Jones has girl trouble!" He jokes.

Jones. Nobody has said my last name in a very long time. Ever since my mom left with my sister, and left me with my dad. After that I ran away. I lived at the drive-in for a while but that didn't work out. I have been living at Archie's place for the last few years. I haven't talked to my dad at all since, but apparently he is adopting some kid. Maybe I could go back sometime?

"Dude?" Reggie asks while waving his hand in front if me.

"Oh... what? No! I... have to go." I say so fast he probably couldn't hear me.

*** a few hours later***

I decided I am going to go see my dad. I think he deserves some explanation, and I would like to meet this new kid who is going to be... my sister? I turn a corner to ditch school and see Betty with tears streaming down her face. "What do you mean they won't allow it?" She says unto her phone. "DAD THAT DOESN'T MATTER!" She screams. Okay she must be very angry at her dad. I'm am just going to stay out of this. I am going to go see my dad.

A/N I hate to give you guys filler chapters but what has to be done is done.
I think you all already know who the dad is soooo...
I guess my schedule is every Friday🤔 idk
Love y'all and don't forget to vote!