OITO

∙∘✧☆✧☆✧☆✧∘∙
REAL LIFE
11:50 pm
∙∘✧☆✧☆✧☆✧∘∙

LILO BROWN
After I got out of the bathroom I heard my phone ring. "Don't call me stupid that ain't the way my name pronounced."  My Brockhampton sweet ringtone played on my phone. I picked it up and saw a random number calling me through facetime. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey, baby girl." The person on the phone said. I then realized it was the one and only Zion Kuwonu. I didn't know what to say so I throw my phone on my bed in surprise. I was nervous and scared for my life. I started pacing back and forth trying to think why did I do this? Why did I give him my number? "Hello? Lilo?" I took a deep breath and walked to my bed and picked it up.

"Hey," I said with the phone pointed to the ceiling. I got on my bed. I sat there nervously, he isn't going to like me when he sees the real me. I'm not rude but really shy. I never actually talk to people unless its Demetrius, Aliana or Angelo. I looked down at the phone and at the red hang up button contemplating if I should just hang up.

I heard a laugh. "Are you okay?" I was thinking so hard I had forgotten he was even talking. "Why you not showing your face."

"Oh I'm good and I just, uh, not looking good enough to show myself." I nervously laughed.

"Nah I wanna see your face." He looks at me waiting for me to show my face. "You sound way different than I expected." 

I giggled. "Nah what you think I sounded like?"

"The way be acting on Instagram I thought your voice deep."

I tilted the phone to see me and I looked at him in confusion. "Bruh what?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, you be going off on people like a man." He then looked back at me again. "You look good by the way." He said taking another quick glance before doing what he was doing in his kitchen. 

"Ahh that's terrible, I don't even be going off like that tho." 

"Bruh what do you mean." He looked at me with a serious face. "You literally was about to go off about me calling Ali my best friend."

"Yeah, that's my best friend unless you are Demetrius or Angelo I don't want 'best friend' and 'Aliana's' name in your mouth."

He laughed loudly. "Okay, I understand."

I smiled at him as he set up the phone so I could see him cooking on the stove. "What's your favorite food?" he said frying french fries.

"I like fries and pizza."

"Are you saying that because I'm making fries?" 

"no actually I just like both of those together."

He nodded and placed his fries on the plate. "Why are you staring at me so hard?"

I giggled. "What am I supposed to do." I put him on pause. "I already know you about to be irritating." 

"Hey take me off pause."

"no cause I'm staring at you too hard."

"Come on now I was making a joke."