Chapter 3: A Date with Summer

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is getting ready as he is putting in his outfit as he decided to take Summer on a date, it's been a while since he dated her as he was working on the house and he is now going on a date with her after a while and he walks downstairs as he stands there waiting for her to be ready and then he hers footsteps as he looks to see Raven................
Raven: "Hey (Y/N), what're you waiting for?"
(Y/N): "Waiting for Summer. We decided to go on a date since we never been on one in a while when I was building this house."
Raven: "Yeah. You really did build this place good, I am impressed."
(Y/N): "Thank you."
.................then running was heard as (Y/N) looks to see Summer and she jumps off the stairs as he catches her as they hugged.................
(Y/N): "Jeez, you're excited aren't ya?"
Summer: "Yep, I couldn't wait it's been so long since we dated."
(Y/N): "That right. So, shall we go? *she nods* Okay then."
..................they walk out and they look at Raven as they wave and she waves back as they head into town for their date.................

3rd P.O.V

..................(Y/N) and Summer are headed to a movie theater as they are on their date, they're sitting down as they're watching the movie and it was a horror film and as a jump scare happened. Summer shrieks as she held (Y/N)'s arm and he hugs her as he comforted her and she smiles. Then they decided to go to a restaurant and they started eating as they continue their date, then they decided to walk around the park as him and Summer held hands and they continued walking. Then they were walking past a water fountain and (Y/N) looks at the time as his eyes widen and he stops walking..................
(Y/N): "Wait, hold on Summer."
Summer: "What is it (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "There's something I wanted to show you."
Summer: "What is it?"
...................then the fountain lights up and water comes outta it and Summer looks as her eyes widen....................
Summer: "Woah, it's beautiful. I never seen anything like this."
(Y/N): "I thought you wanted to see this, so I brought you here."
Summer: "This is why I love you so much."
...................she cupped his cheeks as they kissed and (Y/N) wraps his arms around her waist as Summer wraps her arms around his neck. Then they headed to a Ferris Wheel as they ride in it and looked at the town as they sat together.....................
Summer: "Wow, everything is so beautiful from up here."
(Y/N): "Yeah. The most amazing view."
Summer: *giggles* "Yes. *thinks for a moment* Hey (Y/N), *he looks at her* if you had to think; how will our future be when we stay together forever?"
(Y/N): *smiles* "I would spend the rest of my life with you until the end. I don't want anything to come between us, I love you so much Summer."
Summer: *looks at him and smiles* "That's what I want, you read my mind. *sat on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck* You really mean a lot to me whenever we first dated, a future with you, me, *giggles* forever."
................he holds her waist as they kissed and they had a heated make out session, then he rubs his hand on her leg as she shivers at the feeling, then they returned home as they walked in and as he turned around Summer jumps up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and also wrapped her arms around her waist and they kissed. Then they walked up the stairs as they head to their room and Summer took off her cape as (Y/N) laid her down and she keeps hugging him and he pulled the blanket over them as they drifted to sleep as they are in each other's embrace as they drifted to sleep..................
Summer: "I love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Summer."
...................they let sleep take over them and they fell asleep as they hugged each other and they slept together."

To be continued..............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of his chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)