Chapter 4: Hanging Out With Raven and Summer! Raven's Realization

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) wakes up after the date him and Summer went through last night as he sees Summer hugging him as she sleeps peacefully and he kisses her forehead. Then he gets up and he walks out the room as he walks downstairs and he starts cooking breakfast for everyone to wake up, then he hears footsteps as he looks to see Raven walking in and she sits at the table and she looks at him.....................
(Y/N): "Good morning Raven."
Raven: "Morning (Y/N), I guess you and Summer had a good time last night?"
(Y/N): "It was amazing. Me and her had a good time last night, she loved it more."
Raven: *chuckles* "Yeah, we know her. Loves to have fun."
.................(Y/N) chuckles as he continues cooking breakfast, then he felt hands go over his eyes as her heard giggling...................
Summer: "Guess who?"
(Y/N): "Let me guess, my beautiful girlfriend Summer."
Summer: *uncovers his eyes* "I always love it when you say that."
.................they kissed and Summer sat at the table with Raven and those two started talking and (Y/N) smiles seeing two best friends talking, then he brung the breakfast to the table and they sat down together eating. Then (Y/N) takes out the trash as he throws the bag of trash in the garbage can and he walks up the stairs to see Summer standing there as he smiles...................
(Y/N): "Hey Summer, something wrong?"
Summer: "No. Nothing wrong, but I was wondering if me, you and Raven went into town tonight to hangout. Cause I feel like Raven still needs to get over Tai."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Of course."

Timeskip-Night

.................it's nighttime and (Y/N), Summer, and Raven head out to to a friend's night out as they arrive, they went in a restaurant as Raven and Summer sat down as (Y/N) went to get the order that they want as he waited there. Then as he waited he hears guys laughing as he looks to see a group of guys about acouple tables away from them and he gets annoyed seeing those kinds of guys. He continues to wait more, but then he hears an annoyed grunt and he recognized it as he sees those same guys bother Summer and Raven as they tried to force them to hang out with them.................
Random Guy 1: "Come on sweetheart, let's hang out just you two and us."
Summer: "Back off."
Raven: "Leave us alone."
Random Guy 2: "But, you're both sitting here alone. Let's hang out just us."
Summer: "No. Go away."
.................(Y/N) gets angry and he walks up to the guy and he grabs his shirt and forces him to look at him.....................
(Y/N): "Hey jackass, don't touch my girlfriend and my friend like that ever again."
Random Guy 1: "This girl is your girlfriend? I think she deserves better."
(Y/N): "Says a guy who's dick is small like his brain."
..................Summer and Raven giggles at that as now the guy is angry....................
Random Guy 1: "What did you just say?"
(Y/N): "I'm sorry? Are you stupid enough that you couldn't hear me and your friend here?"
Random Guy 2: "Hey. Why don't you say that to my face."
(Y/N): "I wish I could, but all I can see is an ass with two eyes."
..................he goes to punch him, but (Y/N) dodges and knocks him out as he falls on the ground, then the other guy looks at him angry.................
Random Guy 1: "You son of a bitch."
...................the guy tackles him and then (Y/N) picks him up and slams him on the ground as the guy groans. Then he looks at the other guys as they ran off outta the restaurant and the other two get out as (Y/N) smiles. Then the food arrives and they ate as they started hanging out with each other. Then as they're walking back to the car those same guys show up as one of em breathes hard as (Y/N) recognized to one that he slammed.....................
(Y/N): "Came back for another ass whooping?"
Random Guy 1: "You think you can take us all on?"
(Y/N): "I've had worse."
..................two guys rush at him, but he easily beats them down as he kicks one in the gut as he punched one in the face as the guy that got kicked clutched his stomach and groans in pain. Then he sees one more rush at him as he does a spinning straight kick knocking him out, he then looks at the last two. But, then he hears a shriek as he sees Raven being held hostage as the guy had a knife..................
(Y/N): "Let her go."
Random Guy 2: "Better not try anything or she dies, now we are gonna walk away with these beautiful women and you better not follow us."
.................(Y/N) looks at Raven in the eyes as he nods and she nods as she stomps on the guy's foot with the heel of her boot as he screams in pain as (Y/N) does a haymaker as the guy flies back and gets knocked out. Then he looks at the last guy as he puts his hands up and walks away and (Y/N) goes to Raven..................
(Y/N): "Are you okay Raven?"
Raven: "Yes, thank you (Y/N)."
Summer: "Those guys have the nerve to approach us like that."
(Y/N): "At least you're both okay."

Raven P.O.V

.................he smiles at them and the Raven felt the feeling in her heart again, but then Summer did a group hug as she felt (Y/N) hug back as her body heats up from the touch, then she hugs back as she realized what is happening. They returned home as she sat on her bed as she thought about the feeling..................
Raven: (I'm in love with Y/N, I can't believe it. All this time I'm in love with him, but he's dating Summer and I don't k ow how she will react if she find s out or if I tell her. How am I gonna tell her? *blushes* But, I can't deny this feeling of how much I love him now, he helped with with Tai and now *smiles* I guess it could be okay until then.)
..................she then lays down in bed as she pulled the covers over her and she drifts to sleep, but it still went through her head at how much she loves (Y/N) more than a friend."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)