Chapter 3

-- Authors Note--

Hey Rehyana and Vanessa here! sorry for uploading after sooo long, vanessa was taking classes and i was busy with work, so after so long we are now upload we will try to upload as soon as we can, ok so heres the chapter. 

don't forget to comment and vote 

Chapter 3 

Elena P.O.V.

 “BRRRIIIIIIING BRIINNNNNG!” UGH. Friday morning last day of school for the week. Normally I would be happy but Caroline blasted my phone with ‘im sooo sorry!’ voicemails, texts, and emails until i finally forgave her. I was gonna forgive her anyway, but Caroline gets what she wants when she wants. Which is also why, im going to her big father’s day bash! (Sarcasm, you see?). She told me that I haven’t been going out much lately, and its time I find a new guy to hang with. Normally I would’ve outright said no, especially since this was a fathers day bash, but I owe her apparently, ‘for ignoring her and making her break one of her nails texting me.’ Like I said, Caroline is Caroline. 

I get up and take a long hot shower. As I feel the hot water rush onto my body, I feel relaxed. This day is going to be a long, long day. 

Damon’s P.O.V.

Its 6 pm and im in front of Elenas house. Ive been here for over two hours, and i've seen what i suppose is her bedroom light go on and off about 10 billion times. Through the window I saw a shoe being thrown at a familiar blonde head who I believed was Caroline. Shit.. If the blondie was here, then I wouldn't be able to kidnap Elena right now! I was suddenly very pissed off. Ive been waiting here for two hours and now i cant even...!? Well.. I guess now its time to visit Caroline Forbes big fathers day bash! 

Elenas P.O.V.

Its 6:00 and i'v officially been in my own personal hell for two hours. Apparently, Caroline finished everything for the party and is now at my house, in my room; threatening that if I dress, quote, “like I usually do,” she will personally kill me. She has basically taken over my room, and full authority of my closet. The first thing she picked was a black and purple sequined strapless dress that caroline gifted me for my 17th birthday. I immediately said no, Caroline doesn’t really know when to draw the line between a simple father’s day bash, and a club. It’s been 20 minutes and I finally picked one of the more decent dresses. it’s a dark blue dress that hugs me perfectly around my chest, but isn’t too tight. It loosely ruffles around my waist till about mid thigh. It was paired with black strappy heels. The dress was showing a little too much cleavage for me, but obviously Caroline disagreed. So I paired it up with a leather jacket, to be comfortable. Plus it’s like 50 degrees out today! Caroline did my hair into loose curls that pinned up with blue barrettes. 

“Im ready ok! Now u go get into your dress, you’re the hostess!” I yelled to Caroline as I pushed her into the bathroom.

Five minutes... Ten minutes... Fifteen minutes.. : CAROLINE GET OUT OF THE BATHROOOM!” I yelled. “PERFECTION TAKES TIME!” she yelled back.

Then I heard the door open. “DANG CAROLINE!” she was wearing a short hot pink strapless dress with silver sequins all over, silver high heels, and a silver clutch. Her hair was curled into tight curls that she left loose. Leave it to Caroline to be the best looking at every party. 

“WELL COME ON GIRL!” She said as we left the house, to her car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 8:30 and im standing in the corner, with a bottle of chilled beer, some mildly attractive guy handed me. Im standing here lonely while I see Caroline and other kids bonding with their fathers, I feel a sharp pain in my heart, I wondered how it would be if my father never left, maybe my mom would have still been alive, I know it’s wrong to blame him but I can’t help it. He left her when she needed him the most, I will never forgive him for that. That man can go to hell. Not wanting for a tear to slip down I drank the beer in one swift sip, feeling it sting my throat. 

1 hour later, 

“I would like to make a toast to all the fathers in this room, and especially you daddy,” everyone turned their head and gave their undivided attention to Caroline 

“I love you Daddy, you mean the world to me, even though we have our ups and down and our fights, you know I love you, today is a very special day for all the fathers out there, and even though we say things at times that we don’t mean, we still love you so happy father’s day Daddy” 

I felt a tear roll down my check, wiping it away I made my way to the exit. 

I walked over the grass and started to run as fast as I could, suddenly feeling my ankles start to ace, I stopped, took my heels off and started to run again feeling the cold breeze on my face and warm tears running down my face, coming to a halt after i catch my breath 

“I hate you John Gilbert, I’ve hated you ever since I was born, I hated this stupid day since  I was little, I hate you Mr. Gilbert”   I yell at the top of my lung,

after about a minute I start  running again. After a while,  I started to walk rather than run because I could feel my feet soaked in my own blood. Walking around the corner I could feel a present behind me, turning around I could see a guy in the distance. So I started walking a little faster as I heard footsteps behind me turn into jogs. My heart was racing, and I know I might be a little paranoid but its dark out and I don’t exactly look ugly. Just as I was about to run at full speed when I tripped over my own bloody feet , just as I was about to fall I felt two muscular hands grab me and pull me back up so I could stand. Just as I turned around see who it was the man put his hand over my mouth and he was wearing a mask, all I could see was his eyes, and what beautiful eyes they were… oh wait… he was wearing a mask. I kicked him in the balls and he let go in a second. I took that opportunity to run away as fast as I could. But my feet were hurting at this point, and it wasn’t exactly easy to run. I rounded the corner and jumped over a small fence into someone’s backyard. I leaned against the house, trying to steady my heartbeat. I came out of the yard after a few minutes, hesitantly; to make sure no one was there. When I was sure no one was there, I came out. All of a sudden I was grabbed from the back. “NO, HELP M-” I tried to scream for help as I felt him push something onto my mouth. Suddenly my vision was fading, the last thought in mind was i'm being kidnaped, Oh NO!

THANK YOU  (: your reviews make our day ! V & R <3 . xoxo 

we will try to upload soon :)