Down at the police station

Raymond  is escorted off campus. Kids stop walking to their classes just to see what's going on.

Raymond arrives at the station.Officer King walks him inside into the holding cell.

Officer King:Young man you will be held here until bail is posted you'll bail is set at $500.You get one phone call and I will be back at 4 o'clock to question you right now the times 2:25pm i'm Officer King.

Raymond:Can I just have my phone call? And can  I post bail before 4 o'clock and if I do will you still be questioning me.

Officer King: Yes you may have your first phone call.

Officer King opens the cell and puts the cuffs on Raymond.Starts walking in the direction 

Officer King: To anwser your question you may not post bail before 4 o'clock we must question you before you are released.

Raymond:Ok... You can leave me to my phone call,And can you take off these cuffs.

Officer King: Ya I can take the cuffs off.

Officer King takes off the cuffs and  walks away. Raymond picks up the phone and dials his mom. do do do do.

Raymond:Hello 

Gina Furlow(Raymond's mom):Raymond who's phone are you calling me from it's saying I had a collect call?

Raymond:Mom i'm down at the police station...

Gina:For what what's happening why are you at the police station?

Raymond: I assaulted  Shaniya at school and princibal Elzono called the cops.

Gina: Raymond I thought I brought you up well I never thought you'd turn out to be the spitting image of your father.Why would you ever want to put your hands on a girl? Now you have to deal with whether or not this goes on your record. You better just hope the  Donavan's are willing to forgive you for this.

Raymond:Mom you did bring me up right you told me to fight for what I believed in. I believe me and Shaniya should be together so I fought her cause I know that's not what she wants but I believe it. I didn't want to put my hands on her but she's willing to just throw almost 12 months down the drain she's willing to break my heart to be with someone. My bails set at $500.

Gina:Raymond your fresh in high school don't think this will be your only heart break. I told you to fight for what you believe but you can't force someone to be with you. And I will let you spend a night in jail you need to think this through.

Raymond:I know mom. Please don't leave me in here.

Gina:Raymond I have to it's for the best goodbye I love you.

Raymond:Love you to.

Raymond hangs up the phone officer King puts the cuffs on hm and escorts him to a little room.

Officer King: So Raymond it is  what  grade are you in and what took place today young man? I'm gonna ask you about what happen today I wanna get your side of the story do you want a lawyer?

Raymond: No lawyer please. I assaultesd my Girlfriend Shaniya Donavan. And i'm a freshmen.

Officer King: Why did you assault Shaniya Donavan it is right?

Raymond: Yes It is. I assaulted her because she was gonna leave me for a guy named Marcus Watkins they've know eachother since they were really little

Officer King: So basically your telling me jealously drove you to do this?

Raymond: Jealously no sure Shaniya's been my girlfriend for almost a year and she's willing to break my heart and ruin our relationship I was just so angry  I didn't mean to hurt her.

Officer King: I see ok let me take you back to your cell......