Back at Shaniya's house

Shanyia and  Maria walk into the house. Shaniya runs up to her room and closes the door and throws herself on her bed and cries. Maria walks in and sits down.

Maria: Shaniya 

Shaniya: Yes?

Maria: Tell me what happened.

Shaniya: Mom don't you see it it's all over myself my eyes black my nose is bloody. Marcus will never like me I look like a Clown.

Maria:Shaniya did you say Marcus will never like you?

Shaniya:Uh Ouh no I.. Yes thats what I said.

Maria: Are you teling me you like Marcus?

Shaniya: I've liked him since we were little.

Maria: (opens mouth in excitment) oh my gosh i've got to tell Sharon. Wait does he know? Does he like you?

Shaniya:  Yes mom he knows I told him the day he came over when you and Sharon were planning your wedding. Yes he likes me.

Maria: So wait is this why Raymond attacked you cause you like Marcus? And i'm so happy me and Sharon have always seen you guys together.

Shaniya: Ya maybe after I sart to look normal.(turns away).

Maria holds Shaniya's chin in her hand and turns Shaniya's face to hers.

Maria:Shaniya you are gorgeous what Raymond did to you was wrong baby but under the pain you are  beautiful.

Shaniya: Thanks mommy (reaches and hugs maria).

Maria: So about Raymond do you want to press charges the arresting officer wants to know i'm all for whatever you wanna do.

Shaniya: No I don't want to press charges he was always nice I think he was just really hurt.

Maria:Alright princess kisses forehead.

Shaniya: Is it alright if I invite Marcus over?

Maria: Yes that's fine. I'm so happy for you guys.

Maria walks out of Shaniyas room. Shaniya picks up her iphone and calls Marcus.

Marcus:hello

Shaniya:Hey Marcus it's me do you want to come over?

Marcus: Let me ask my mom. But are you alright.

Shaniya:Yea i'm fine I just want to see you.

Marcus: I wanna see you to i was so worried about you.

Marcus calls for his mom.

Marcus:Mom can you drop me off at Shaniya's.

Sharon:Yea that's fine is she alright

Marcus: Yea she's fine

Sharon:Ok give me 5 mins.

Marcus:Ok

Marcus puts the phone to his ear.

Marcus:Hey she said I can go just give her 5 mins.

Shaniya: Ok well i'll see you then. Love you Marcus.

Marcus:Love you to niya.

Shaniya hangs up the phone and runs to the bathroom and cleans the blood from her nose and puts a little cover up on her black eye. She runs back to her room and changes into her pajamas.

-10 mins later Marcus arrives. (knock knock knock).  Maria anwsers the door Marcus and Sharon enter.Shaniya runs downstairs and hugs Sharon and hugs Marcus.

Sharon:Aww princess are you doing alright.

Shaniya: Yes mama i'm alright.

Sharon:That's very good.

Maria:Sharon you wanna go on a walk I got some big news today it's so exciting(winks at Sharon).

Sharon: Oh ya sure.

Maria:You to behave now.

Marcus and Shaniya:We will

Maria and Sharon walk out the door

Shaniya:Let's go up to my room.

Marcus:Ok

Shaniya and Marcus go up the stairs to Shaniya's room.

Shaniya: Marcus I told my mom about us...

Marcus: How'd she take it?

Shaniya: She said your mom and her always thought we should be together.

Marcus:Oh wow... What about you and Raymond.

Shaniya: Were over I think today made it clear.

Marcus:Tha's good.(Leans in and kisses Shaniya)

Shaniya pushes Marcus on the bed she opens her draw and pulls out a condom.

Marcus: (Laughing) where you get condoms.

Shaniya: I bought some form the drugstore I figured we need them if were gonna be having sex.

Marcus: Haha ya I guess we do.

They continue kissing and Shaniya removes her clothes  and lifts up the blanket and Marcus  removes his and gets under the cover.......