Chapter 4

Venus POV...

2 AND A HALF WEEKS LATER…

I hit the punching bag with Kyn holding onto it for her dear life dramatically.

Kyn:Now tell me about your date. I'm late as hell but I just assumed you'd tell me.

Me:It slipped my mind we've been training so hard. But it was nice, we went out to eat then walked around talking ended up in a park getting to know each other more. He's such a sweetheart he reminds me of a puppy.

Kyn:can't see it all I see is a mean, buff ass wolf ready to eat someone.

Me*laughing* I said he's like not what he looks like.

Kyn:Bitch he's like that too! Do you remember when dude bumped into him?

Me:Oh my God yes! We all had to pull him away the man shit himself he was so scared.

That shit was crazy, I don't think I ever had that kind of situation come up.

Kyn:You ready? Your fight is officially a day away.

Me:Yea I'm ready. My body doesn't hurt so that's good. And I'm also camera ready. Angel's manager even asked me if I really fought. I'm like my body isn't that of a boxer.

Kyn:Cause you ain't muscle man like most of these bitches in the ring. Female arms bigger than they breast.

Me:*laughing* Stop it, you being dramatic.

Kyn:I'm serious those women scare me.

Me:*stops laughing* that's weird Kyn.

Kyn:You look like you seriously work out but don't look like you overdose on the dumbbells. Unlike some.

Me: You gone stop talking about people they gone whoop yo ass.

Kyn:No they won't cuz I got you.

Me:Nobody playing with you, Kyndall.

Kyn:Whatever we all know I couldn't even get into something if I wanted to cause you'll dead the shit automatically.

Me:You know this.

I start back punching until someone taps my shoulder I turn around and see Duke.

Me:Yea?

Duke:Mom's here.

Me:What you mean mom's here?

Duke:Uhhhh she here. She wanted to talk to you. What else could I mean?

I cut my eyes at him as I sigh and take the tape off and walk to the front. I see my mom and Rocky talking, Adonis leaning against the wall on his phone. I wipe my face and body off and walk to her. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I do the same.

Me:Hey ma. How are you?

Mom:I'm fine baby now tell me about you going and fighting one of the best female boxers?

If she knows why would I tell her now?

Me:I'm fighting one of best female boxers. Tomorrow?

She rolls her eyes and I grin as she rubs at my jaw.

Mom:I'll pray for you baby.

Me:That's all I ask for ma.