*Humdard*

Manik was sitting all stone faced in front of the ICU

Ma : pov : seeing Nandini's condiniton..... I got flash back of Aliya...... She too was helpless.... She couldn't save herself from those...... But.... Nandini too was same...... She was also unable to save herself..... I molested her and she laid under me crying for my mercy........ Meri Aliya bhi t.... She too cried..... Nandini's words rang in his mind "U too are the same " ..." U really think Aliya will be happy "...." Aliya will  be guilty..... When she'll know her Manik did the same thing that was done with her "........ "Revenge doesn't mean you will molest a girl just because your wife was molested". She's right.....  I too did the same thing Madhyam and Mittal did. I too molested her. I wanted revenge but...... I did exactly what they did pov : I too forced her to commit suicide...

Voice : Please save her

Ma : looked up and saw Aliya Jaan

Al : Manik.... I never said molest a girl as I was molested...... This wasn't my revenge!!!!

Ma : But....

Al : My Manik isn't like this..... Mere Manik K Dil me bohot Sara pyar hai na (my Manik's heart is full of love)... Then how can he force someone to die..
Ma : The love died the day you died

Al : Acha.... Then why do I see care in your eyes for Nandini

Ma : looking here and there This isn't care this is guilt cause I did the same thing they did...... You commited suicide because they.... They destroyed you..... She too did the same..... Aliya... I couldn't save you but I'll save her..... I won't loose this time..... I'll bring her back......

Al : Patting his head I know Manik... You were afraid seeing her like that... You thought you lost her too...... But I know you will not loose her I know you will bring her back..... Your love will bring her back

Ma : I don't love her....

Al : I have seen fear of loosing her in your eyes...... I have seen her pain in your eyes...... Manik you love her.... You will understand this soon....

Ma : closed her eyes I can't..... He opened his eyes and Aliya was gone.

Nurse : Aap Manik Malhotra ho(You are Manik Malhotra). Mukti ma'am is calling you....

Ma : Hmm he went to her cabin and sat

Mu : Manik...... Nandini...

Ma : My wife.....

Mu : What??? But.....

Ma : How's she......

Mu : Taking a deep breath Manik I don't know what exactly should I say.. It feels like history repeats itself .... Actually.... Nandini was molested ..... She... She went through a lot of mental and physical torture...... This suicide... Manik she's safe but......

Ma : But...

Mu : Suicidal tendencies...... Her mental condition is worst..... Actually she's been moles....... So...... I guess... She's too broken....she has lost all hopes of life...... She don't want to live... She wants to die........

Ma : What!!! Mukti....... Please.... I want to save her..... Please ...... I..... I just can't let her....... Her......

Mu : Yes..... Only you can save her.... Vo..... You have to give her proper care and love...... Tender love and care as they say..... Please handle her carefully..... You have to be with her all the time m...... She can commit suicide any time and every time we can't sa...