**Unexpected**

Nandini was crying listening to him

Na : Mani. Manik.... I.... I... Am sorry..... But..... But Dad

Ma : Yes your Dad......he took away everything I'll return the favor

Na : But.... Why.. Why did you... Marry me!!

Ma : I wanted to marry Zoya.... I wanted to break her.... I knew she loves Aditya.... But.... I want to..... Break that man

Na : Dad Aisa nhi kr skte... No....

Ma : Acha!!! So my Aliya was lying!!! You think a woman will lie about...

Na : I... I don't know...... But Tumne bhi t Wahi kiya mere sath....... Then why did you marry me!!!

Ma : You know what.... I wanted to destroy him but somewhere I couldn't stoop as low as him.... Yes I raped you.. But I know aaj agar Mai shadi nhi krta.... T..... You would have been like Aliya.... Dead...... Ya t fir.... The society would have treated you as a "victim". Mai Mittal ki Tarah Apni hawas puri Karke bhagnewalo Me se nhi..... I married you so that no one points you. Also because K.... I can keep you near and take my revenge.......

Na : Dad Aisa nhi kr skte...... No.... No... Nandini was crying continuously... Both because she could feel what Aliya went through and the fact that her Dad could do something like this Please Manik bolo.... You... You are just hurting me and this is just a way of hurting me...... Please....

Ma : That's your choice.... You can trust.... You can neglect..... But this wasn't a joke..... Mai Apni Aliya.... I told the truth as you.... You swore me with her name......

Na : I.... I... Don't know..... I...

Ma : Go away Nandini.... You need rest..... He came near him Now you know why I want to make u suffer..... So.... You need rest....... Today is our "Suhag raat "......

Na : What!!!!! Manik..... Please don't do this..... You will hurt Aliya too..... Think... What will she think when she'll see you like this.......

Ma : went to her and held her hand tightly Didn't get it or what?? I'm telling you na..... Don't try to speak to me like that!!!! Aliya.... She'll not be sad..... She'll be happy.......

Na : Really..... She'll be happy to..... To know that........ Her Manik is raping a girl.......???

Ma : Nandi

Na : Aliya will be proud of you knowing that you.... You have destroyed a girl's life for taking revenge haina!!!!

Ma : I.....

Na : She'll be broken..... Yes Manik Malhotra.... You love lost..... She wanted to take revenge but not like this!!!!!! She went away

Ma : pov : Is she correct?? Did I also did....... Aliya.... Please help me!!! He closes his eyes

Voice : Jaan

Ma : opening his eyes Aliya.....

Al : Aap revenge lete.... But aapne yeah kyu kiya...... Jaan aapne bhi (you should have taken revenge but not like this) You.... Destroyed her eyerthing!!! Nandini...... She's innocent...... Why did you..... Do all these to her

Ma : But you were also innocent... That Mittal did

Al : Are you both the same!!! You are my Manik na.... Aap mere Jaan ho..... Then...... My Manik can never harm people and here you are.....