**Reason**

Manik and Nandini reaches Manik's mansion. Nandini was standing at the entrance.

Ma : What!!!! Oh.... Wait wait wait... You are standing.... Kya laga Koi puja ki thal liye welcome Krega!!! Forget it Mrs Malhotra...... This home has only me and no one else...... So Stop wasting my time and get in......

Nandini silently got in......... Where will I stay??

Ma : Jahanum...... Nandini gave him a suspicious look Practically you are already there.... Hell!! Upar se right wala room..... She was about to go when Manik held her hand tightly and Acha Suno..... Thoda sexy sa kuch pehen Lena.... After all it's our first night........

Na : Mr Manik Malhotra.... You already raped me and married me without my consent what else do you want ha???

Ma : Don't you dare to raise your voice against me......

Na : Oh just Stup up!!! Tell me what have I done to be punished so brutally....bolo..... Bolo.... Kya bigada hai Maine she was pushing him continuously Dad.... Dad ne kiya bigada Tumhara...

Ma : Enough held her hand tightly Just stop there!!!! I'm saying it....

Na : Nahi t kya.... Firse rape karoge mera!!! You bloody rapist...... Meri life Barbad... Krke bohot maza aya na!!!

Ma : held her hand tightly and dragging her with him Tumhe Tumhari aukat sikhini hogi...... He pushes her to room... Locked the door and pinned her to the wall Listen to me loud and clear Nandini Malhotra... Yeah ghar mera hai.... Yeha mera persmisson K ilawa kuch nhi hota..... No one's is here to save you..... It's me everywhere......... Samjhi!!!

Na : leave me..... Jane do mujhe.....

Ma : Acha.... Did you forgot what I called you... Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra.....

Na : No....... I'm not Mrs Malhotra..... I... My Dad....

Ma : U r no longer Miss Mittal..... So it's better you forget that life because from now you have to live this life only...... Like this with me.......

Na : Manik was about to leave when Manik... Suddenly Manik stopped Why..... Why are you doing this.... In pain Kya kiya hai Maine...... Why are you.......

Ma : standing in front of her Didn't I warn you stay out of my way...... Tumne Zoya ko kyu Bhagaya..... Hmmm.......

Na : I'm not a fool....... I know Tum.... Tum Zoya Di se love nhi karte..... You would have behaved the same way with her

Ma : looked at her..... For the first time he noticed pain in her eyes...... Nandini...... Aaj K liye I guess you had enough..... And trust me.... It's Mr Mittal who's deed you are paying off.

Na : But I need an answer.... Kyu.... Kyu Barbad kiya..... Mujhe...... What has my Dad done!!!!

Ma : I'm not answerable to you....

Na : Really!!!! Then why the hell you married me !!! Buss punishment?? Shadi ka meaning bhi jante ho???

Ma : Nandini.... Enough Nandini had no idea that she's hitting the broken bone again and again

Na : Why.... Why enough..... Shadi sirf zabardasti krna Aur punish K liye nahi hota..... Are it's a relationship of love... Mutual trust......... Paar.... Paar Tum jaisa Monster yeah Saab kya janee!!! You only use women as.... Sex slave...

Ma : Nandini...... Scream Tum.... Tum jnti kitna ho Mujhe ha!!!! Tum.... I use women as sex slave!??? Kitni larkio ko jnti ho whom I've......have you ever heard any rumors about me???? Bolo... Bolo.......nandini was silent I said speak dammit........