**Love it is**18+

Ma : So.....finally my wife is falling in love with me hmm!!!

Na : shocked and shy M... I didn't say that.

Ma : So... You don't love me.... Okay then he was leaving

Na : holding his hand Areee stop... Why are you going...... I didn't say that

Ma : So you love me!!

Na : M.... I ...

Ma : You don't love me..... That's it.... Fine.... Enough yaar.... How long will I wait.... I'm going...

Na : Huh....where!!

Ma : Bar..... To find a....

Na : burning in anger Manik Malhotra holding his collar Dare you... Dare you talk..... Talk of or to any other women... I will eat you alive.... I mean it..... Dare you.... Let alone thinking.....

Ma : utterly shocked by Nandini's Serni avtar But... But..... I too have some needs... R.. Right..... Like.... Love... Wh... Which you don't

Na : roaring in anger Who da hell told you I don't love you....... Hear me loud and clear Mr Manik Malhotra..... I Nandini Malhotra is madly and totally in love with you.... I love you.....

Ma : he was numbed..... Re... Really!!

Na : What do you mean by really!! Do I look like I'm cracking some joke!! 

Ma : hugging her tightly I.... I love you Nandini..... I love you..... Nandini was shocked to see her husband who's other wise strong crying like a child I.. I... Lo... Love you...

Na : Manik..... Trying to break the hug Aap...(you) why are you crying...... Please Manik..... Speak..... You are scaring me..... He was not responding and only crying I'm.... I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have.... Have told that I lo

Ma : No.... Never.. Never be sorry for loving me......... He broke the hug.... Nandini lovingly rubbed his tears... Nandini he kept his hands on her hand over his cheeks I.... I'm happy that.... I got love..... You know..... I.... I craved for love so......so long and today....... The pain..... The.... Wait ...thank you Nandini..... Thank you for loving me...

Na : she was shocked to see that Manik craved so much for love... Manik she was guilty that she made him wait..... I'm.... I'm sorry I made you suffer so much and.... And all you wanted was love...... She was also crying.....

Ma : rubbing her tears buss.... No more tears..... Now.... We will live.... We will live with love...... With.... Happiness..... But...

Na : But???

Ma : looking at her A bit neatly.... I mean...... Look at yourself.... You look at walking talking wheat sack he busted out laughing......

Na : grumpily Achaaaa..... I look like a walking talking wheat sack.... Then let me colourrr you in my looveee

Ma : understanding her intentions Nandini.....listen I would love to be coloured in your love....  But not now.. Please go and freshen up.....

Na : No... No.... Dear love come na let's get coloured..... She was approaching him

Ma : Look na.. Nandini... Stay... Away he was moving backwards.....

Finally he was sandwich between wall and her. Actually Manik is a cleanliness freak and Nandini knew that.... So.... She was deadly close to him..... Manik closed his eyes. Suddenly Nandini bursted out laughing