K-K-Kyo??

Hello fellow people. I am just going to let you know that I am going to change the way I write so I hope that is okay. I am going back into the previous chapters and fixing it too. I am also sorry I have been neglecting this story. I won't update a lot because I am working to keep my grades up so I will update here and there when I can. Thank you!! Also check out my other stories and stories from cuteforever01 I love you all!

(y/n)'s P.O.V

So I guess that Yuki didn't keep his promise because Kagura came up and slaps me. I look at her and I laugh.

"What is so funny?? And why are you kissing MY Kyo??" Kagura yells getting in my face. I shove her.

"What do you mean 'your Kyo'?"

"I mean my kyo! I love everything about him. Even his true form!" Right when she said that, Tohru runs over to her and covers her mouth.

"What are you doing Kagura?! Let's not get (y/n) into this!" Tohru yells. I look at Yuki and Kyo.

"What does she mean, your true form?" Yuki sighs.

"She has to know." Yuki says looking at Kyo. He moves a little.

"W-what do you mean?" Yuki grabs Kyo's hand and took off his bracelet. Kyo transforms into the cats true form. Oh yes I remember this. (She knows the fruits basket manga. Shown in chapter 1) They weren't joking that it was ugly and smelled so bad of rotten flesh. I start gagging from the smell. Kyo runs away.

"(y/n)..If you really love him, help him." Yuki says I look at him and I nod. I run out side to find Kyo. It wasn't hard to find out where he was. I followed the smell, gagging, trying so hard not to puke.

"K-Kyo?! Where are you?!" I yell. After 5 minutes of walking and almost puking, I found him. I go up to him but he swipes me away, his claws cutting my chest. I yell in pain.

"Stay away! Get away from me! Can't you see?? Can't you smell?? I'm a beast! I deserve to be treated like one! Now stop trying to be strong and just leave!" I run up to him and I hug his leg.

"N-no. I won't leave without you! I will sit here until you come with me!" I yell. He looks at me.

"W-why would you do that?" He says. I look up at him.

"You may not look like yourself, but I still love you. No matter what!" I close my eyes, crying. After a few minutes, Kyo finally talks.

"It's okay (y/n)... you can stop crying now." I look up to see Kyo, not in his true form, but back like a human. (How the hell?????? Nevermind.) I let him go. I stand up and walk away but something grabs my wrist. Before I know it, Kyo is pulling me close and hugs me. "Why are you always there for me?"

Yuki's P.O.V

Where is she? I hope he didn't kill her.  All I can think about is that bastard killing (y/n). But then, I see her walking back to the house with an orange cat in her hands and a pair of pants over her shoulder. I smile. She did it. HAHA! She actually helped that cat. She looks at me and smiles.

"Good job (y/n)." She nods and she brings him to their room.