Too Good To Be True?

* Chapter Five *
* ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ *

today is our 8 month anniversary, as a couple. he said he wants to take me out to eat, and then to go bowling. we've been arguing a lot, and bumping heads a lot. my mom told me that it's normal, because our relationship is still " fairly new " but it's getting tiring. he told me tonight he just wants to have a chill night, just us. but he also said he has " a surprise for me, " and he already discussed it with my mom. huh, what does that mean? i'm kind of scared, because i don't know what he has up his sleeve.. but i guess i just gotta wait and see.

he's here to pick me up, and as usual, he opens my door for me. he gets in, looks at me, and says

" happy anniversary baby. you look beautiful, as usual "

and he kisses me. i don't say anything, because i'm nervous. yes we've been together 8 months, and friends for a year and two months.. but he's always got something extra up his sleeve. so this whole surprise thing, is really eating at me especially since he said he discussed it with my mom.

we got into a real big argument last night, and went to sleep mad at each other. neither of us have really acknowledged the fact that we argued last night, he's just acting like nothing happened and everything's okay.

we're driving, and neither of us are really speaking. but his phone keeps going off. the first time, he looked, swiped the message off his lock screen, and set it down. then it went off three times in a row, he looked, opened the message, text back, and after that his phone didn't go off no more.. i didn't get a chance to see who he was texting, it was almost like he was trying to hide something from me.

i kind of got an attitude now, because he's acting funny.. that whole situation just isn't sitting right with me, but i'm going to ignore it and see how today goes.

after driving for 30 minutes, we're finally to a destination. he got us a hotel room for the night in a city just outside of Detroit. there's a bowling alley a block away, and a lot of food places in walking distance. it's almost the perfect spot.

he walked me up to the room, and told me to wait here. he'll be right back, he forgot something in the car. so i'm just sitting here scrolling through instagram..

15 minutes pass, and he just now is coming back up from the car.

he's got a bag in his hand, he hands it to me.

" this is for you, so we can go out "

there's a whole outfit in there, my size. and a pair of Pjs, this is perfect.. but why did it take 15 minutes to get this out the car, and only 5 to get to our room?

" this was in the car, or did you go somewhere? "

maybe he ran to a store, or something.

" it was in the car, i came prepared. even more prepared then you think. "

he pulls some condoms out his pocket, and throws them on the bed.

" we're going to have a lot of fun tonight.. in public, and in private. "

first of all, WHAT THE FUCK TOOK HIM 15 MINUTES TO GET A BAG OUT THE CAR? and second of all, fuuuuuckkkkk yessssss, i wasn't expecting this. even though i'm pissed off, i'll get over it.