The Worst Of Him.

* Chapter Six *
* ⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️ *
* MATURE CONTENT 16+ ONLY *

were back at the hotel, and he's in the shower. our night was great.. i'm still a little worked up over what happened, but i guess he made it up to me.

he's been under a lot of pressure lately, so i guess i can understand him flipping out. but the way he did it is what makes it not okay. i can't even wrap my head around what happened.

we both agreed that we wouldn't have sex until marriage, he knows i'm a virgin and i want to stay that way. but now that he pulled this whole hotel thing, i'm starting to question his intentions.

i've really been wondering who he is.. because this isn't the Chris i met. the Chris i met respected me, and acted as if i was the best thing in the world.. this Chris. i don't who he is.. or where he came from. but whoever he is, can walk out the same door he came in because i refuse to put up with this kind of behavior..

* phone buzzes *

* phone buzzes x2 *

* phone buzzes x3 *

i still hear the shower running, but someone is blowing his phone up.. i don't know if i should check or not.

i'm gonna just see who it is..

* Baby Girl *

9:34 pm |

9:35 pm | hey daddy

9:35 pm | hey daddy.. ❤️

9:36 pm | just thinking about you. 😏

.... you. got. to. be. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME! the same girl? now she's in his phone as " baby girl? " this must be a joke. this has GOT to be a joke.

i'm leaving, i'm going home. i'm calling my mom to come get me.

i slammed the door on my way out, i'm going to the lobby to wait for my mom. i'm not going to be anyone's second choice.. or whatever the case is. i'm worth more than that.

" Queen! where are you going? "

he's standing in the door way with a towel wrapped around his waist, he looks so good.. but i don't care, i'm leaving.

" i'm going home! ask your baby girl to come celebrate OUR FUCKING ANNIVERSARY WITH YOU! i'm so done with you. "

when i said that, i could see his whole mood change in his facial expression,

" come here, now. "

WHOOOO IS HE TALKING TO?

" who? not i. not Queen Naija Bulls. "