Love At First Sight?

* Chapter Seven *
* Diary Entry Three *
* Short Part *

05/27/15
3:48 am

i can't sleep and i need to get this off my chest.

i know i'm in a relationship and whatever but i was scrolling through instagram earlier, and i saw this down my newsfeed..

i had to look twice, i was like damn.. who's mans is this?

and then i was like oh yea.. not mine.

chris is mine, sadly. but what chris doesn't know.. won't hurt him. so what if i think this dude is really fine, it's not like i'm gonna have his kid or something.

well, i guess i should be honest. i kind of liked some of his pictures..

and then he slid in my dms like

" hey, i see you lurkin.. "

and i was like OOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIT! thank GOD chris don't have my Instagram password.. or go in my phone. or touch my phone, really. so, being bold i replied like,

" nah i was just trying to get your attention, duh big head. "

he was like,

" hold up.. "

" i see you gotta nigga. "

" but you can be my homie tho. "

i was like oh shit. i forgot i have chris all over my instagram. but i pulled it off,

" yea, but we been going through it. he hasn't been treating me right. "

his response left me SHOOOOOK!

" call me mama, let's talk about it. "

i was like WHAAAAAT? this gotta be fake.. nuh uh. can't be real.

" face time me, 524-628-0864 "

and BIIIIIIITTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHH!

guess the fuck what...

he's real! and he is one fine ass piece of caramel

man, we talked all night! i told chris i was sleep, and i kinda feel bad.. but, uh.

talking to clarence made me happy. i was able to freely talk about everything that's been going on with chris, and not worry about getting judged.

and i mean, he's from new york anyways.. not like we'll meet anytime soon. we're just friends.

but anyways, he was flirting with me, but trying not to.

he said the cutest shit ever, be was like

" if he don't start taking care of you soon, ima have to fly down there and bring you back to new york with me.. he don't gotta know nothing. "

and i swear i could have cried. he literally made me feel so safe.. he told me i can text or call him whenever i needed to talk. he was like,

" i got you shorty. "

and that meant so much to me, because no one has ever comforted me, or reassured me the way he did..

and we had one conversation. it may have lasted 6 hours, but it was a good one..

i thought about chris the whole time, and i felt so wrong. i was on facetime with another man, while he thought i was sleep.. but he was probably texting, or with his " baby girl " anyways so i don't know why i'm letting it bother me so much.

i think i found my new bestfriend.. i just have to keep it a secret.