Find me

Mentions of suicide and self harm

Connor
My parents were fighting about something I don't care about so I left home and went to the orchard. I grabbed some ice cream from Ah-lamode and then went straight to the orchard. When I got there I went running in  and found a path and followed it because I had never seen it before. When I got to the end of the path I saw a kid standing at he top of a tree. Once I saw it was Evan I started walking away then i heard a big thud and looked back to see even no longer in the tree but now on the ground. I tied to scream but nothing came out but instead of standing still in terror I ran over to see if my old friend was ok once I saw him unconscious I started to panic. I didn't have my phone so I used his and called his mom but she did not pick up so I called the other number on the phone besides mine Jared's. When he picked up I told him what happened and he called an ambulance when they arrived they told me to ride in the ambulance with him to try and calm him down so I did. Once we got to the hospital Evan had woke up and hen he saw me he started to freak out but I got him to calm down. The doctors said he had 2 broken ribs and a broken arm but nothing that wouldn't heal.

Sorry I'm leaving things like this

-noodle