Refriending

Hey sorry for not updating
( mentions of suicide, self harm, and inappropriate behavior)

Connor POV

When I found Evan I was scared but now that I know he is going to be ok I was much happier. Jared got here right after the doctor told me he was going to be fine. But when Jared grabbed Evans hand I just snapped for some reason and left. I didn't know why but I just did when I came back Jared was gone and Evan woke up when I opened the door. So I called for help the doctor came and told him what happened and left leaving me and Evan in the room all alone. He finally asked if I knew what happened or if I saw the whole thing. I told him the truth that I saw him at the top of the tree than turned and heard a thud and saw him on the ground and he laughed I don't know why but he laughed. When he stopped I asked why he laughed and he said.

Evan POV
" I fell that's funny I usually have a good grip when climbing trees" I said a lie right in front of my old friend and crush. Wow I just did that.
" Are you sure you are ok do I need to call the doctor back" Connor says with concern
"I'll be fine I just thought that was a little funny"
"Ok just making sure" " I have a question" Connor said seriously
"S-shot" I was scared of what he was going to ask but still I want to know
" Did you fall or did you let go?"
It was just as I feared he wanted to know if I tried to die. I just kept still not moving till he mumbles something under his breath and snaps me back to reality.
"Did you say something"
"No" " well yes I did but I'll tell you later for now let me show you something close your eyes"
So I did what he said and closed my eyes nothing happened when I open my mouth to say something he smacked his lips on mine and started to kiss me not long after I kissed back but he pulled away and left with a blushed face.

Hey sorry for not updating I have been busy but thanks for the wait

- noddle