Happy ending? No why would it be a happy ending

Mentions of inappropriate behavior

Third POV

Evan got out of the hospital and went to see Connor. When he got to connors house he knocked on the door and Zoe answered and told him " Connor is up stairs go he is depressed and needs help" with that Evan went up stairs and to connors room to see home what He found was a sorry looking Connor rolled into a ball in the corner of his room listening to Michael in the bathroom. Connor looked at Evan and started to cry Evan ran over to Connor to comfort him but didn't get far because Connor was coming to him. When Connor got to Evan, Evan held Connor till he stoped crying and Evan asked with concern " what happened?are you ok?" He looked at Connor with worry and Connor looks at Evan with lust " I'm fine now that you are heere.... I have something I need to tell you"
Connor says nervously " s-shot"
" I-i l-lov u" he says so quietly Evan barley hears it but when he figures out what Connor said he screams " I love you too" and kisses the very much shocked Connor.
Connor and Evan were in the middle of a make-out sheesh when Connor picked Evan up and placed him on his bed and toppled over him breaking the kiss.
" are you ok to do this"
Evan blushes a dark crimson color and he just nodded his head yes and Connor started to kiss him again but he nibbles on Evans lip asking for entry Evan didn't comply so Connor bite Evans lip and with a gasp Connor had his tongue in Evans mouth.
Then Connor ran his hands over every inch of Evans body then he broke the kiss and started kissing down his neck to find his sweet spot when he found it he sucked on it and made Evan moan softly. Connor took Evans shirt and pants off them Evan stopped Connor and told him still with a crimson colored face " you too I don't want to be the only one who feels good"
Connor sat there dumbfounded he leaned back and sat down on the bed Evan came and sat down in Connors lap and started too kiss his neck and found his sweet spot not long after and sucked which made Connor moan  Connor grabbed Evan by his waist and flipped him over so he was once again on the bed. Connor had taken off his shirt and pants as well then he slowly took off Evans boxers and told Evan
" suck on my finger please since we don't have lube"
Evan just nods and starts sucking and licking Connors fingers Connor went down and started licking Evans ass making Evan gasp Connor thought that was cute when Connor thought Evan was ready he took his fingers from Evans mouth and started to put one in Evan hissed but slowly started to moan so Connor put in one more and started scissoring him he added one more and when Evan was completely loose he lined up his dick and slowly put it in Evan hissed but calmed down and nodded to Connor telling him he can move. Connor slowly started thrusting into Evan while Evan was moaning so Connor picked up the pace and started to move faster which made Evan moan louder and more often Connor covered his mouth and said " Zoe is heere please be a little more quiet"
" no she l-left when I came I-in"
Connor just nodded his head and started to pump Evans dick while still thrusting into his ass with all his might Evan screamed " I'M GOING TO CUM SOON"
Connor was just as close as Evan to cumming so he pumped Evan more and with his last thrust Evan and Connor came together Connor fell beside Evan and said " I love you Evan so much"
"I love you too Connor Murphy"

So this is the last chapter sorry but I am going to wright a new story so please go read it
687 words wow
-noddle