4 (Ruby's POV)

I do know the uneasiness she felt while talking to that women named Skylar even if she didn't tell me or she made sure pretty well to hide it.

Honestly explaining to her why is she feeling that way is so complicated and I'd rather not do it because I will be scared of her reaction. She already was scared of the fact that I am a star I don't know how she will take the news about being my soulmate. Also why would she want to leave the earth and come live with me in the sky? I can't forever be down here and I don't know if I will ever be able get down again to see her unless what happened the first time happens again. Damn you Zeus! Did you have to put that punishment upon us?! I am pretty sure I am getting the worst of it not only do I have to find my other half but no, my other half just has to be a simple beautiful human who doesn't deserve all that shit.

The story that Plato made Aristophanes says about the soulmates it's all true. There is three genders man, women and Androgynous. Humans had four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Androgynous have both male and female genitalia. While Men and Women were children of the sun and the earth, Androgynous were children of the moon. But it happens every once in a while with special occasions that an androgynous are both female or male which wasn't accepted in the beginning but as time pass people accept it as a human created by God as the rest. And me and Jade were one of them sharing on soul. When humans threatened the gods due to their force, the gods thought they would strike them with a lighting like they did with the Titans, but Zeus developed a plan of cutting human in half as a punishment for revolting.  And from their misery they wouldn't eat and starve that when two missing bodies find each other Apollo, who is an Olympian deities and a Roman Religion he is was also know as a god of healing, would reconstructs their body onto one again. Half the human would forever long for their missing half and when they find them they both feel an unspoken understanding. So our soul has been split into a 2, one reached the star and the other came on earth after millions of years.

That's why Jade wasn't as scared as anyone when I showed up in her balcony. She is calmest one I have ever showed up too. But even is she is my soulmate I don't wanna drag her through the pain of leaving everything behind here and coming with me. Maybe she will feel another connection with someone. Who am I kidding there's only one romantic soulmate.

I sigh sadly, not knowing what to do, my time of staying here will be limited soon anyway I only have 4 months to stay here. And it isn't as long as someone can guess, they go pretty fast. Jade is taking a shower while I reassured her that I will just sit continuing the book I borrowed from the nearby library when she was talking to her date. But I was never focused on the book I have been wondering about the same thing wince the morning. I knew since the moment I saw that's this is her, as a star of love and my knowledge of what she doesn't know, I realized. But to her things will be complicated I don't think she can look at me and be like "Oh that's my soulmate." Actually if I leave, she will never find someone else or even if she did, she will never find complete realtionship happiness because she would still be waiting for something she didn't know and that's what makes me want to tell her. I don't want her to suffer from not finding love and also from leaving everything behind. Why does love have to be complicated? I ask myself. I am a love star and that's what I am asking myself. I saw a lot after all.

I shake my head while looking down at my feet on the ground, was that meant to happen? All of that? Me falling this time just to find her? I shake my head again to clear my thoughts and I move my shoulders in a circular motion to relieve how tense I am about this.

When she told me to sleep next to her last night I actually couldn't, I stayed up all night like I usually do but I get tired in my human form. Sadly, I wouldn't sleep if she is on my side and I can't hug her. I ended up sleeping on the couch. Even if she is supposed to be with me I am gonna try to find the best person that could have her on earth.

I snap back to reality when she closes the bathroom floor and tell me to come take my shower and that she will hand me the clothes when I finish. She was in a bathroom robe, and it was short. I swallow hard, it stopped mid thigh and the opening at her chest shows the part between her breast. I look up at her and smile before she turns away and go to her room to put on clothes. My body has heated up seeing her like that and I think a cold shower is the only way to fix this.

When I finished the shower, I was obviously naked.. Jade came in and handed me an extra towel and she left my clothes and an extra pain of new underwear neatly fold on the bathroom counter. I was about to die in that moment and actually thought about jumping back in cold water but I denied that idea.

After I got dressed and got out, I went to the sitting room, and it looks like Jade has ordered pizza. The sweatpants she gave me are a little big on me, she looks at me and then frown while pointing at the sweatpants, "We need to get you some clothes, it looks like I am bigger than you." Oh honey you are perfect, I think. I smile and nod quietly taking a seat on the couch next to her while she scrolls through her phone. I take a pizza slice and take a big bite. Living with her is gonna be the end of me. Well not really I will live most likely for billion of years till I explode.

I go back into my thoughts, but who does actually deserve her,she is perfect in my eyes, would she be in anyone else's? Would anyone know her worth? Would anyone treat her right as she should be treated? Would anyone else feel that romantically unspoken understatement with her?

I don't realize I am frowning till I felt her thumb between my eyebrows raising that little skin up. "Is something wrong?" she asks innocently. I shake my head lightly, a lot is wrong, a lot is complicated. "Nothing I am just thinking about what will happen next in the book." I lie easily and she seems to buy it smiling like a kid next to me and grabbing her second pizza slice and eating while I do the same.

I shouldn't tell that angel how messed up things actually are.