Chapter #43

If you're not here to take me home then go away." I yelled to whoever was just knocking on my door. I'm finally going home today & my mom was taking forever to get here.

"So you don't want to see me?" I looked up & saw Marshun coming around the corner. "How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to make sure you alright. What happened?" He walked over & gave me a hug.

"Stupid stuff. I'm leaving today so I'm ok." I smiled when he handed me some flowers. "Thank you." I took them & looked at them for a few seconds then sat them on the bed next to my bag.

"Why didn't you tell me you was here? When shit like this happens, you need to call me. What if you was hurt?"

"I'm not hurt Marshun, I'm fine & so is the baby. How did you even know that I was here?"

"Ty. I came up here so that I can see his daughter & he told me that you was next door. He thought I might want to see you. I did. So I went downstairs got you some flowers & hoped you was still here. Glad you didn't leave yet. You sho ya'll good?"

"I'm sure. Thank you for caring. You're really so nice." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I don't know what that is." He smiled. "What time you suppose to be gone?"

"Whenever my mom gets here. I just hope that she hurries up."

"I can take you home. It's no problem.: He offered.

"No, it's ok." I declined. That might cause more problems than I need. My mom has yet to meet Marshun & she might have a fit.

I hopped off the bed & walked into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me then I heard Marshun voice from the other side of the door.

"So what you having?" He asked.

"Not saying yet. I'll tell you soon though." I flushed the toilet & washed my hands.

"Can you at least give me a hint. What's some of the names you thinking about naming it?"

"Sky & King." I looked at myself in the mirror for a few seconds before I dried my hands.

"So you having twins?" He asked. I walked out laughing.

"What? Those are just 2 names I thought of, Marshun." I closed the bathroom door. I opened my bag & made room in there for the flowers. They might get squished but they're going to eventually die anyways.

"Aight. I really wanna know what's in there though." He touched my stomach.

"You will soon, I promise." I zipped my bag back up & sat down. I looked at the clock, then at my half dead phone, at the time. "Don't you have a baby next door to see?" I was trying to get rid of him before my mom got here.

"You trying to get rid of me?" He asked.

"No. Just asking." I lied.

"So, you cool with me staying here until you leave?"

"I mean, if that's what you want." I once again looked at the time.

"Does it bother you?" He pointed to my stomach.

"Does what bother me?"

"When I touch yo stomach?" He asked.

"No, not at all." I smiled. He sat next to me then rubbed my stomach again.

"Yo, it's moving." He had this surprised look on his face.

"It's a hyper baby, that's why." I watching him & smiled at his happiness.