Temporary sanity

Dead sat at his desk, sulking as usual. Euronymous wasn't home when he had woken up and he didn't know where he'd gone off to so he just sat at his desk facing the wall; thinking.

"Fuck this." Dead mumbled standing up, his legs shaky from lack of nutrition, seeing as he hadn't eaten in three days. He started to make his way to the kitchen but tripped over some dirty clothes that were piled on the floor.
Feeling weak, he just laid there for a second.

"You fuckers home?" Shouted a voice from somewhere.

"Depends who the fuck is asking." Dead shouted back.

"It's Varg, you absolute fucking idiot."

Dead didn't say anything, but he did manage to sit up.

"Well do you think you could fuckin let me in?" Varg shouted after a minute of silence.

"The window is unlocked." Dead replied.

"Fuck you." Varg yelled as he walked around the outside of the house looking for the unlocked window.

Dead continued to sit on the floor and it was only a moment later when Varg slammed his bedroom window open and crawled through, obviously annoyed.

"Oh you dumb fuck. Where is Euronymous?" Varg said glancing at Dead.

"He's out."

"Out where?"

"I don't know."

"Why are you on the floor?"

Varg looked at Dead, he was obviously sick in some way, his eyes had deep purple circles under them and skin even paler than normal.

"What's wrong with you?" Varg asked as he sat down on the floor in front of where Dead sat.

"I'm starving myself." Said Dead, giving a rare and crooked smile.

"You're fucking retarded." Groaned Varg.

Dead rolled his eyes and they sat in silence.

"Let me get you something to eat?" Varg said out of nowhere.

"Why would you do that?" Asked Dead.

"Uh because you're my friend?" Said Varg.

Dead raised an eyebrow.

"And I'm not like Euronymous." Mumbled Varg standing up.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean." 

"I guess."

Varg walked out of the room and returned ten minutes later with a cup of warm soup and some toast.

"Eat." He said to Dead sternly setting the plate in front of him.

Dead decided to eat.

"Do you really not know where Euronymous is?" Asked Varg after a few minutes.

"I told you I didn't."

"Okay."

Varg sat looking out the window as the moon began to creep into the sky.

After a little while, Dead has finished his soup and felt less shaky. Him and Varg had managed to sit in silence the entire time without it being awkward.

Dead finally stood up and put his plate in the kitchen then returned to the room where Varg was.

"I'm going to leave, when Euronymous comes back tell him I was here." Said Varg standing up and opening the window.

"Wait-"

Varg turned and looked at Dead.

"What?"

"Nevermind." Said Dead looking Varg in the eyes.

"Uh alright. See you around."

Dead wanted to say thank you to him but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He watched as Varg crawled out through the window and slammed it shut.

He really wasn't like Euronymous.