Chapter 43

Niall's P.O.V

Lucy had been getting off work at a reasonable hour this week, which I was grateful for. I hated her working all the time like she had been doing. It was exhausting to watch. We were sitting on the couch watching some lame made for t.v. movie. She was sitting on the opposite side of the couch with her knees curled up in her chest. Neither of us were paying attention to the movie. She was picking at the fingernail polish on her toes scraping it off. She was already in her sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt with her hair pulled up.

"How was work today?" She didn't look at me. She was focused on removing her toe nail polish.

"It was pretty good. It really just a bunch of paperwork and organizing files right now. Getting classrooms ready and stuff." She looked over at me and smiled. "How was your day? I saw you did laundry. Thank you." She slid closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"My day was fine. I didn't do much of anything." I twirled her hair that was in the ponytail. "Whenever you straighten your hair I can't keep my hands out of it."

"I know. I was touching it all day at work."

"I still love the curls though. Do you think if we have a kid it will have curly hair?"

"I don't know? Probably. Your hair kind of curls out at the ends when it's longer. I think you might have wavy hair if it grew out."

"How many kids do you want to have?"

"I don't know. Fifteen?"

"Fifteen?"

"I was kidding. Between one and three? That seems like the average amount of children people have I really don't know how many I want. It depends on how the first one goes. How many do you want?"

"Your range sounds reasonable. When do you want to start this baby business?"

"I don't know. We just got married last weekend. Let's give it some time besides people already think I pregnant. Let's wait until they know I'm not pregnant. We would have to wait until I'm off birth control too. So no kid tonight."

"How about a practice round?" She immediately straddled me and her tone became seductive.

"Yeah I think we are going to need a whole lot of practice. Until we decide we want to go for the real thing." She had her arms around my neck and I rubbed them as she spoke. "I think the sooner we start the better."

"You do?" She nodded her head with a seductive grin. She was so sexy and she knew exactly what to do to get to me. She bit her lip and tilted her head to the side. I put my hand on her hips looking at her legs spread over my own thighs. "Aren't you going to kiss me or do something?" I smiled at her and grabbed her ass pulling her against me. She leaned her head down to kiss me. We were in a tight lip lock and I moved my hand up her back not feeling a bra strap. My other hand was still on her hip. I had my thumb underneath the shirt slowly rubbing circles on her hip. She pulled back from the kiss and moved my hands off of her.

"We are married now Niall. We can't have sex on Thursday. Let alone before dinner. We have to have something to celebrate and it has to be on a weekend, in the dark, under the blankets, and in the missionary position."

"No. That is not what being married means at all. I don't agree with that and I know you don't either."

"Yeah I disagree too but I do want to eat dinner. I'm starving."

"Well let's work up our appetite even more first." I looked up at her and gave her a seductive grin. She softly smiled in return and shook her head.

"Nope. Come cook with me." She got off my lap and I groaned following behind her. "No groaning. You can wait."