Bro Day, Part 2

Jasmine's POV

"Hey, I have an idea," I said. "Since school hasn't started yet, how about we enjoy these last few days by spending one of them at W.O.O.F.?"

They all stared at me.

"What's WOOF?" Matthew asked.

I raised my eyebrow. "Woof? Oh! I didn't realize that that's its acronym name until you just said so."

"Acronym name for what?" Annabeth asked.

"You don't know?"

"Obviously not."

"Johnathan, do you know what W.O.O.F. stands for?"

"No," he said. "I don't even know what acronym means."

"It means . . . oh, never mind," I said. "W.O.O.F. is a place we go to at least once a year. It stands for Worlds and Oceans of Fun."

"Oh!" they each exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. So do you guys want to go?"

"We've never been before," Matthew said.

"Yeah," Bobby agreed.

"Really?" I said. "Then we have to go. What do you two say?"

"Yes," Johnathan said.

"Do I have a choice?" Annabeth asked.

"Does it matter if you want to go?" I asked.

"I do."

"Then it's settled. We'll try to go tomorrow. Of course, you guys are going to have to ask your parents first, and I don't doubt that mine will say yes."

"Let's go ask them now," Bobby suggested.

"I'll go with you," Johnathan said.

"Last one there is a rotten egg," Matthew said.

And off our brothers went.

Annabeth and I moved over to the swings. Toothless and Komodo stayed near us.

"You should probably go with them," I told Annabeth.

"Yeah," she agreed. "I doubt my dad and Savanna will let them go unless I go with them. But, Jasmine, I don't want to be outnumbered by our brothers."

"Well, we're only outnumbered by one. And if you add the ages together: you and I almost being thirteen, that'll be twenty-six; and our brothers, mine being seven and yours both being six, that'll add up to nineteen. So we outnumber them by seven points."

Annabeth stared at me. "That makes no sense at all, Jasmine."

"I know. I just wanted to try that. But if you want, I can see if Whitney can come. Or Elizabeth."

"Or both."

"Ok. You go find our brothers, let me know what your parents say, and I'll get us tickets to go tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok."

I held my arm out with my friendship bracelet on it to her, and she bumped it with her friendship bracelet. Our own way of giving each other a high-five, or fist bumps, though sometimes we forget to do that.

"Come on, guys," I told Toothless and Komodo.

And off we went.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————