Proof

I stopped fighting the man, that tranquilized Print, halfway to where we were headed. When we got there, there was a chair that I guess was reserved for me and I was right for he told me to sit. I wanted to be a pain for him and sit on the floor like a dog but it was my first day and I already pushed my luck for today. I have to be careful of what I am doing so observing them was my safest choice.

I sat down on the seat that was reserved for me, the bastard who brought me here was just standing by the door, as still as a rock. My guess was that he was the muscle to this place. Security was probably his role unless he is a harsh Area 51 researcher. Not long after that, the door opened and about two males came in. Both seemed smart but also good looking. Not enough to make it on a magazine cover though. One of them had a laptop with him while the other one had a clipboard, the clipboard was probably to write down whatever happens here and find out what I can do.

"So I heard your name is [Name], is that right?"

"I'll be sure to sue you when I get out of here. You'll have nothing on me to keep me here."

"You can also see. When we brought you here, you were as blind as a bat."

"Ever heard of miracles? I happen to be given one but sadly there isn't a second one because I am still here."

"I think what is happening here is more than just a miracle." He then opens his laptop, typing in a few things before turning it around for me to see. On the screen there was a date and time on the bottom right corner, the view of the police station and the rest of the street was in sight. Along with me standing on one end of it. I knew where this was going but I had to act dumb or else they will actually have dirt on me.

"It's just me. I don't see how this is any proof."

"Then maybe I should play it for you."

The footage was then put on rewind for just a few seconds, then he played it. At first, it was just a quiet night with nothing in sight and then I come into view. Walking just like a normal person would but stopped right when I came into view. Putting on the sunglasses, putting only one earbud so I can still hear out the other side. Faking on playing something on the fake phone in my pocket. Which was just a phone case. He only stopped it when I got the doors.

"Now, do you still want to claim that your sight is a miracle and that you are innocent?"

"I don't see anything that was wrong here. It is just me walking." I shrugged

"I don't think you caught on to what I was trying to show you. Let me replay that so you can see what I am seeing." He rewinds the video to the beginning, pausing it there and then zooming in on me. He plays the video again but I didn't know he kept it on repeat. I have no idea how he did it but by doing so I saw what he was trying to do. When changing from Lewis' soul to the blind one, my breasts got smaller. To their normal size.

I looked up at him and he had a triumphant smile, happy he finally cornered. I stood up and slapped him. "You pervert!"

He now had his hand on his cheek, my slap not doing much damage but it sure caught him off guard. The sad part is that his smile was still there. "I'm guessing you did see it." I mentally cursed myself for giving him what he wanted. "You can't say your innocent or normal anymore, Miss [Name]."

"Ever heard of a push-up bra? They just slipped, that's all."

"Then can you also explain this?"

He motioned for the man with the paperclip to come over. He got closer and the distance between us was at least 4 feet, he turned the clipboard over. Right there was a picture of me. The same picture that was on the news when I was reported dead. The same dead eyes and the same mark around my neck. The same place Jack stabbed my legs. This was the exact one that was on the news, no photoshop. What was I supposed to say to that?

I went on about how it was a fake body to fake my death but they only asked why I would go back for it. When I explained they are hard to make they only said that they have experience in making fake bodies. That it wasn't so hard for them but for someone who is supposed to be dead, supplies would be hard to come by for me.

"You are being very stubborn Miss [Name]."

"I can say the same thing for you. Ever heard of curiosity killed the cat?"

"Is that a threat?"

"It's help. You better be careful with that or else it can get you in more trouble than you signed up for." The video man signaled for the security guy to take me, my guess was that they were going to take me back to that solitary room I was in. Before I could leave this room, video man stopped us.

"One thing before you leave, Miss [Name.]"

"What is it? More useless questions?"

There was a pause before he spoke up. "If I were to fake my death I would be leaving the state. Something you didn't do." I stayed quiet. To be honest, it makes sense. People who want to fake their death is mainly because they want to get away from everything that reminds them of their life. The life they so desperately want to get away from. It doesn't help that I stayed in my home state.

"Take me back to Print." The video man waved us off to leave and take me back to what will be known as my room.