chapter 3

Father pov:

Your team seem nice Tetsuya but  the coach seem a Little scary. Since your team all seem nice why don't you invite them over so everyone can meet them this coming up picnic we are having.

kuroko pov:

I don't think their ready to meet everyone  from ouran host club and they also don't know much about what i do when I'am not playing basketball on the courts. I think its best if they don't yet  its best that i tell and let them know me more before i introduce them to the others at ouran. I  also want to wait because i don't want to let the same thing to happen when i was still the gom  when they left me and i want to make sure they wont betray my trust or friendship i told my father as i suddenly hear my fathers phone ring and he goes to answer it to hear Kyoya asking us if we are most their  because there was accent where Tamaki and Hitachiin  twins had kind of ripped  Usa-Chan and honey is very upset and they can clam him . As i hear this i could only sweats drop at the antics the club get into or the problems they get into  . father tells them to tell honey to calm down and he will make sure to fix Usa-Chan then hung up the cell phone we could only chuckle of what happen . i told the drive to speed up more so we could get to the dinner meeting and stop honey from killing the three members  because i know those three will cause more trouble and i did not the dinner party to be rune because honey hurt those three and all our family will be their so we made our way to the party  and the new partner of one the most know company was come to the dinner.