Chapter 8

Soundwave told the bots about the prisoner on the Nemesis. They were planing a way to save her. "::SOUNDWAVE! Where have you been?! Knockout located an energon vein. I want you to go collect the energon.::" "::As you command.::" Soundwave said, using a recording. He sighed. "Father, Megatron wishes for me to collect energon." Optimus nodded. "You mean the one we just found?" Ratchet said, typing away at the monitors. Soundwave went over and nodded. "You'll have to take Frost with you." Optimus said. They glanced over to Frost who was playing with a Cybertronian sized ball. Ratchet sighed, "Take the ball with. She's acting like a sparkling." Optimus chuckled, seeing Frost pounce on the ball, causing her to roll over.

After a few minutes, they finally convinced Frost to go through the bridge. She pranced along, the giant ball in her mouth. "Careful Frost, you might run into something." Soundwave said. Frost stopped in her tracks and moved before running into a wall. Soundwave shook his helm. "come on." Frost followed Soundwave around as he cut, shaped, and set the energon down. "Why don't you go play with the ball?" Frost grinned and grabbed the ball. She played with it for a good half hour, when Soundwave finished. "Frostbite! You ready to go back?" Frost shook her helm. "Frost, father is waiting." Frost shook her helm again.

Eventually he decided to just drag her out of the cave. Frost held onto the ball while Soundwave held her tail, dragging her out. His optics suddenly went wide. Right in front of him was Megatron and Starscream. Their backs were facing him. he let go of Frosty's tail, letting her run back into the cave. He quickly slipped his visor back on before Megatron turned around. "Ah, Soundwave. Have you fin- why is there a ball behind you?" Soundwave turned around, seeing that Frost had left her ball. "Scrap..." he whispered. "I found it, it was in my way." he said, using recordings again.

Starscream looked at him suspicious. He transformed and flew into the cave. "No!" Soundwave shouted. A sudden roar was heard, and Starscream flew back out. "Th-there is a Predacon in there!" Megatron narrowed his optics. Megatron started walking towards the cave, only for Soundwave to get in his way. "Soundwave? Move out of my way." Megatron demanded. Soundwave took his visor off, showing his face. "No." "Soundwave, what is this?" Megatron asked, gesturing to him. "Nothing that concerns you." Megatron narrowed his optics again. "Your optics, they are blue." "Indeed they are, Megatron." "And you can speak." Megatron stated. "Who are you really?" he asked.

Soundwave never answered. Instead, he ran into the cave, Megatron on his tail. Megatron powered up hi cannon, firing at him. He missed a few times, but finally shot at him in the back. He shouted out in pain, falling to the ground. Megatron crept up to him, giving his evil grin. Frost suddenly appeared in front of him. She growled, blocking his view and path from Soundwave. "Frost? You are who Starscream saw?" Frost just growled. Megatron smirked. "Who is it you aren't tearing the place down?" he asked. Frost took a single glance at her brother. Megatron noticed this. "Soundwave, you keep her in control?" Soundwave looked up at him and glared.

An hour past, and Megatron had gotten hold of Soundwave, who was now unconscious. Frost on the other hand was week, an injury in her leg caused her to limp as she went after Megatron, trying to get her brother back. "Step any closer, and he dies." Frost froze in her tracks. "there is a good Predacon." he said. Frost growled. She felt a tingle in her injured leg, and noticed energon running down it from her wound.

"That must be painful." Megatron said as he chuckled. Frost growled again. She suddenly roared out in pain, and looked over to see Starscream who had jabbed a metal shard into her leg injury. With quick movements, he pulled out the shard and ran off. Frost roared out at him. She started after him once again, limping more then she had before now. Her vision started to get blurry from all the energon she was losing. She whimpered out, falling to her side. She watched as Megatron disappeared into the nemesis. She called out to Soundwave, before falling unconscious, her helm falling to the ground.