Chapter 11

They left the base the next day, going through the bridge. Nightstar looked up and waved. "Speedbone! We made it!" she called. Speedbone looked down. He flew to the ground before transforming. "Hey guys! Long time no see!" They laughed. After a their little reunion Speedbone became serious. "What do you guys know of what happened?" he asked. Nightstar bit her lip. "Frost isn't doing very well. And I lost connection with dad last night..." ":After a scream or two.:" Bee added in. Speedbone nodded. "We must find them before it's too late."

Afterwards, Speedbone transformed back to his preda mode. He led them left and right, back and forth for three hours. Most of the bots were in vehicle mode, and after awhile transformed to cyber mode. "Are you sure they went this way?" Arcee asked Nightstar. "Trust me, they did. When Speedbone finds something important, he never loses track of it. Ever." Arcee nodded, "Alright." After another hour or two, the Nemesis came into view. Bee grinned. ":There they are!:" At an instant, Nightstar, Bee and Speedbone fell to the ground. They seemed to be in serious pain. They're bodies shook violently as they took deep, broken breaths.

Afterwards, the all stood up weakly. Speedbone transformed to Cyber mode and ran to Night and Bee. "We need to go, now!" Nightstar nodded. ":I-I can't feel her!:" "We can't either." Nightstar said. After a bit they got directly under the nemesis. Nightstar looked at Speedbone. They nodded to each other before getting everyone in. Speedbone put a digit finger to his mouth. "Shh..." They all nodded and eventually split. With Nightstar, she carefully listened to her spark. Something was leading her down that hall, taking a turn here or there. She came to a corner and peaked from behind. There was a cell guarded by two vehicons.

With a simple transform she shot the two cons with ease. "Too easy." She whispered. She went to the cell and opened the door. With a gasp, she ran in. "Soundwave!" She shot the chains that kept him to the ground. Soundwave looked up at his sister. "Nightstar...?" "I'm here, I'm here." She helped him out and excited the room. "Frost..." he said weakly. "I know, we felt it too..." Despite him being weak, he was still in good condition. Eventually, they had gotten to the others who had gotten Sky, Frost and Optimus. The three were unconscious. Frost and Optimus seemed to be alright, but were shocked with the condition Sky was in.

Once back in the base, they got the four bots to the med-bay. Soundwave recovered quickly, and Optimus woke up within an hour. Unfortunately, Frost was unconscious the entire night through. And Sky would be out for a couple says "Ratchet, how come I can't feel my bond with Frost?" he asked. Ratchet jumped. "By the allspark, Optimus. You scared me!" "Sorry about that." Ratchet sighed, "I scanned Frost," Ratchet started. "And she has lost everything... Memory, bonds..." Optimus' optics widened.