Real Life

Danielle's POV

Payton, Chase, and I were hanging out on the couch watching movies with me in between both of them and then there was a knock on the door and Chase gets up to answer it and Zoe and Hailey just walk in ignoring him which caused me to giggle. I got up and hugged both of them and then sat back down next to Payton and then they sat on the other side of Chase and we all just started watching movies again.

After a while, I got cold so I grabbed the blanket on the foot rest and covered my lap with it because I'm wearing little pajama shorts on and Payton looked at the blanket and took some of it and covered himself up and then looked at me and smiled which caused me to blush.

Why did I blush? We just met...and I just got out of a relationship...I can't like him already....

I mean, Zach did cheat on me, but still.

When the movie we were watching (Spider-Man Homecoming) was over, Payton got up to look for another movie to watch

"What do you guys want to watch? I think it's Dani's turn to pick."

"No it's okay. What do you guys wanna watch?" I say looking at everybody

I see Chase and Payton look at each other and then smirk.

"Do you like scary movies?" Chase asked us girls

Zoe and Hailey nodded their heads, but I shook my head and frowned.

"Aww come on, Dani. If you get scared I will protect you." Payton said with his cute little smirk which made me blush again.

"No!" I say really scared.

"Come on! It's 4 against 1!" He says again with that stupid smirk.

"Oh my gosh! Fine!" I say really loud.

Payton sits back down and I realize he put on the Possesstion of Hannah Grace which is a fucking terrifying movie. I know I'm gonna be cuddling up to either him or Chase...most likely Payton.

As soon as the first jumpscare comes up, I shove my face into Payton's chest which caused him to giggle which cause me to smile. His laugh is so adorable.

I can't fall for him already!!

Then I took my face out of his chest and as soon as I did, another fucking jump scare came up and I shoved my face into his chest again and he put his arm around my shoulder which made me feel calm about watching the movie.

I need to stop. We just met!!

After a while I start to feel my eyes getting heavier and I eventually fell asleep with my head on Payton's chest.

I'm already falling for him...god damn it.