Real Life

March 7, 2019

Danielle's POV

Me and Payton are hanging out in his room again. Surprising right?

We were on his bed cuddling with me on top of him with my legs on either side of him with his hands on my butt again.

I would've thought he would be less inappropriate than he is. I thought he was gonna be a goody goody, but no. He's very VERY touchy and not a very appropriate, but I love it. Trust me, I'm not either. 

But anyway, I was feeling kinda...you know? So I decided to kiss his neck a little and that caused him to squeeze my ass for some reason.

I stopped and he looked down at me and pouted.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked all innocently.

"Don't tease me, baby." He asked still with a pout.

"Well all we would do is giving each other hickeys anyway."

"Okay fine. I guess that's true. But like, can you keep going?"

I chuckle and roll my eyes and then kiss his neck again and suck on it making sure to leave a mark. I hear him moan a little and I smirked against his neck and I continued to kiss, suck, nibble, and lick his neck and he continues to moan a little.

"Hey, Pay--oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Faith says as she quickly gets out of the room. We just chuckle and I get off of Payton's lap and let him get up.

He opens the door and she comes in.

"Um, I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to go out with me and Chase, but I see you two are busy." Faith said chuckling, still kind of embarrassed about what just happened.

"Sorry, but that's why you knock." Payton chuckles

I'm just sitting on the bed smiling and Payton sits down next to me, and like slaps his hand on my thigh.

"Jeez Payton." I say and chuckle.

"I'm just gonna go then. You two have fun." Faith says while giggling and walking out and shutting the door.

"So...where were we?" Payton asks me with a smirk.

"Payton, no more." I say while giggling.

"Well at least let me give you some hickeys. You gave me some."

"Stop whining. Fine. I guess you can give me some." I say while giggling.

Then he just smirked and attacked my neck, kissing and sucking all over it, along with my jaw and shoulders. I started to moan a little causing him to smirk against my neck and sucked even harder, nibbling a little, making sure to leave a mark.

Then there was a knock at the door this time.

Payton stopped kissing my neck and rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" He says quietly causing me to giggle and then he got up.

He opened the door and it was Hailey.

"Hey guys! Nice hickeys. They're fucking huge. Oofta." She says as she came over to me and hugged me.

"Yours are too. And you have a lot. Jesus you guys."

"Oh shut up. You and Brandon do the same thing. You have a bunch of hickeys right now, too." I said while looking at her neck.

"Oh...well...shut up." She says while chuckling along with me and Payton.

Then Faith comes into the room again.

"Hey, girls. Do you want  to go do something with all of the girls later? Me and Chase decided not to go out tonight."

"Yeah sure. We're just gonna have a girls night then?" I asked her.

"Who's all the girls?" Hailey asked.

"Loren, you, me, Dani, Emma,Leilani, Zoe, Lexi Drew, Lexi Jayde, Devyn, Maddie, Sophia, and Kat."

"Jeez okay. I mean, I never hang out with any of them anymore so this is gonna be fun."

"Don't leave meeeee." Payton whined.

"Babe. It's just for a few hours. You'll live." I giggle at his childishness.

"Okay. Come on. We're leaving now."

"I thought you said later. Can we leave in like an hour-ish?" I asked so I can cuddle with Payton for a little while longer.

Faith slightly smiles and giggles. "I guess. We will all be downstairs. We'll call you down here when we're leaving."

"Okay thank you!" I say as they all walk out and shut the door behind them and walking downstairs.

Then Payton pulled me so I'm on his chest and we like instantly both fell asleep.