Real Life

January 17, 2019

Danielle's POV

Zoe, Hailey, Chase, Payton, and I were all hanging out on the couch like usual and I layed my head on Payton's shoulder and he put his arm over my shoulder like we always do and it made me smile. He's so cute.

After a while I finally built up the courage to talk about it

"Um..hey Payton?" I asked him kinda nervously

"Yeah?" He answered concerned.

"Um...what do you think of me?"

"Like...what do you mean?"

"Like would you ever see yourself going out with someone like me?"

Everybody's head turned towards us as I asked this

"What do you mean 'someone like you'? You mean gorgeous and perfect? Yeah. I most definitely would go out with someone like you. Why?"

"Just asking..."

"Oh...okay." He says and then Chase pulls his arm so they can go somewhere else to chat about something

Payton's POV

Chase pulled me into another room so the girls can't hear us.

"You're so stupid bro!" He whisper shouts and smacks my head.

"What the hell did I do?" I say as I hold the part he smacked.

"You're so oblivious. You like Dani right?"

"Yeah but she'll never like me back."

Chase smacks his face and shakes his head.

"You're so dumb. Why do you think she asked you that? It's not because she has a friend that's hot and likes you. She obviously fucking likes you!"

"What? No. That's impossible. I fucking doubt it."

"Okay then we'll all play truth or dare and that would get it out of her." He says and rushes to go sit down with the group again.

Danielle's POV

I see Chase rush out here and Payton walks over to us and sits next to me again.

As soon as Payton sit down, Chase got this smirk on his face.

"Hey you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Chase asked still with the smirk on his face.

We all nod and he continues to smirk. What is he smirking about?

"I'll go first!" Hailey said. She's probably gonna dare me to do something.

"Okay...Dani! Truth or dare?"

"Um...Truth."

"How many people do you have a crush on right now?"

"Well if you don't count the ones that are way too old for me, then 1..."

"Oof really? Who?" Hailey asked.

"Um no. You already asked me one." I say and giggle.

"Okay, Chase truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth."

"Okay...out of us girls, who are you most likely to make out with? I know Zoe and Hailey have boyfriends, but you gotta pick."

"Um...probably you honestly."

I nod and look over at Payton and notice he's not smiling. He's just glaring at Chase. Why?

"Okay...Dani. Truth or dare?" Fricking Chase.

"Truth..." I say a little unsure.

"Who do you have a crush on?"

My eyes widen and I look at everyone who all have smiles on their faces. Except Payton who is just looking down waiting for my answer.

"Um...do I have to say?"

"Of course you do. Who do you have a crush on?"

"Fine! Oh my gosh. I like...Payton." I said his name really quietly so they didn't hear me.

"Wait what'd you say?" Chase asked me. Ugh he's so annoying.

"Oh my God I like Payton!" I say almost yelling.

And then I look down not wanting to see Payton's reaction.

I feel a finger go under my chin and lift my head up and see that it's Payton. We just looked into each other's eyes. And I felt him leaning in and started to too until someone cleared their throat. I turned around to see them all staring at us.

"Jeez guys way to ruin the moment." Payton says which cause me to giggle.

"No no. Continue." Hailey says and they all continue to watch us.

I smiled and Payton turned my head towards him with his finger under my chin and pulled me in with a small smile on both our faces. And soon our lips touch and I feel tingles throughout my body and I put my arms around his neck while his go on the sides of my face and we just kiss for like 5 seconds and after that we look at everyone else and they are just staring at us with huge smiles on their faces.

"What? You never seen two people kiss before?" Payton asked while putting his arm over my shoulder and smiling

"Well, I mean you guys met like 10 days ago and you're already making out." Hailey says and giggles.

"Shut the fuck up. You started dating Brandon like 5 days after you met." I say back with sass

"Oofta. You got told." Chase said as he laughed.

"You have no room to talk. You're single." I said while laughing

"Well, technically so are you. Payton hasn't asked you out yet." Chase snapped back.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I can't ask her out. I have a girlfriend." Payton said and I frowned.

"Why the fuck did you kiss me then?! That's fucked up." I yelled. With my eyes watering a lot and I feel a tear roll down my face

"Dani, I'm kidding. Oh my gosh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm not that big of an asshole. I'm sorry." He says and hugs me and I bury my head in his chest.

"You're a dick. Don't do that to me." I say with my face still buried in his chest.

"Damn. That was terrible to do, bro." Chase says with a little chuckle

"I feel so bad now. I'm so so sorry Dani."

"You should be."

"Dani? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I don't know. I kinda hate you now."

"Shut up. You still like me. I know it."

"Of course I do. And yes I will be your girlfriend." I say and kiss him on the lips

"Aww. You finally got a boyfriend that you know wouldn't cheat on you!" Zoe said with a happy expression

"Well I mean, I also thought Zach wouldn't cheat on me so...but Payton is different...I think. He seems way sweeter. He already is way sweeter." I say with a smile.

Everybody giggles and we continue with our night.

This has been a fun night.