Real Life/Danielle

March 26, 2019

Danielle's POV

Today I get to hang out with MAGCON for the first time in forever! I'm so excited. I haven't seen them in like 3 years! (A/N: I know they aren't together anymore, but Idc because I love them) They are like my best friends and I haven't seen them in so long and I just need to. Especially Shawn and Cameron. And plus, they're all hot. Don't tell Payton I said that.

*30 minutes later*

I just arrived at the house and am just outside the door about to knock when the door opens revealing Taylor.

As soon as he saw me, his face lit up.

"Oh my gosh! Dani! I missed you!" He says as he hugs me so tight and lifts me up and spins me around.

Oh by the way, Leilani gave me a ride here.

Then he looks at Leilani and frowns. They used to date.

"Hey.." He said and she looked down.

"Hi.." She says back and then I look at her and then him and then make a surprised expression with my face as I forgot they went out.

"Fuck. I'm sorry. I forgot you guys used to go out." I say guilty.

"I-its okay. You forgot. It's fine." Leilani says and Taylor moves over so we can get in.

We walk in and the rest of the boys turn and face us and all their faces light up. Hayes gets up and I run into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck with his arms wrapped around my waist. I missed him.

"I miss you Dani! Damn, it's been a long time." He says as he sets me down.

Then everybody else comes to me and attacks me and Leilani with hugs.

Then when they are done, I see Mahogany who has been my best friend since forever. Even though they are all way older than me, they have still been there for me through whatever.

"Mahogany!!" I say as I run up to her and she almost falls over from how hard I ran up to her and hugged her and we just swung back and forth.

"God I missed you, Dani! And you Leilani!" She says as she walked up to Leilani and hugged her.

I sit on one of the couches and Mahogany sits next to me, then next to her sits Hayes, and Taylor sits on the other side of me and the others, except Leilani sits down on the other 2 couches. There is only one seat left and that is by Taylor, but Leilani decides to stand because she doesn't want to sit by him.

"Lei just sit done. You'll be okay." I say to her.

She nods and sits down and avoids looking at Taylor.

I really don't know what the big deal is. They didn't have a bad break up. She broke up with him because her parents really didn't like him and because of the age difference. I mean, I get that they are scared that her parents are gonna find out they are hanging out. And she is dating Reed now, so she might be nervous he is gonna take it the wrong way, but Reed isn't like that. He would understand.

"Guys, just fucking talk. Stop being awkward." I say and giggle.

"Dani. Watch your mouth." Shawn said and chuckled.

We all laugh and Taylor looked at Leilani and his smile kinda faded.

"So...Leilani...how's Reed?" Taylor asks her.

"Um...he's good. Great actually." She says back with a small smile.

"You two dating?" Cameron asked her.