Scene 6 - We need to formulate a plan

The dwellers stand towards the back, away from the main centre of the action but keeping close attention on the events upfront. Tara stands defiantly by the door blocking up the exit, with Vishar annoyed and angry that she is in the way. Lycia and Zoe stand nearby who step in to take charge.

Vishar:

Tara, get out of my way!

Tara:

Don't be stupid Vishar, you go out there and find Corvax he will probably kill you, and the Doctor and Jamie.

Vishar:

I'll have to take that risk.

Tara:

You're now the leader of us now. We'll lose someone else if you die.

Vishar:

But I won't. Trust me.

Tara:

So you're going to throw away your life away just like that? The Doctor knows what he's doing.

Zoe:

And now we're just back to squabbling again.

Lycia:

He's right, we've already had four unnecessary deaths.

Vishar:

We need to stop Corvax now though.

Lycia:

Vishar, I know you're angry that Traag killed your father, but if we actually stop and think about it altogether then we might actually have a chance of beating him. Now, the situation right now is that the Doctor and Jamie are with Corvax right now. We also know that the Doctor is going to kill time in order for us to perform a rescue attempt, that is what he would want. Am I getting through to you all?

Vishar and Tara both think about it for a minute.

Vishar:

Yes. You're right Lycia.

Tara:

Right then, we need to formulate a plan then. So, what are we waiting for?

Zoe:

Well we can all come in for a start and discuss altogether.

They all move into each other.

Tara:

Zoe, you know the Doctor best, you know what he would do.

Zoe:

With permission of the leader, may I begin?

Vishar:

With permission, please go on.

Zoe:

Right, now by this point the Doctor would want us to attack, of course, but with precision. If we all attack at once we will all be gunned down. We attack in small groups. By my guess, by now, the Doctor, Jamie and Corvax will all be inside the TARDIS.

Tara:

The TARDIS? Your ship you mean?

Zoe:

Correct. So, if we bring all the weapons we have, scatter around the area, bring Corvax out of the TARDIS and take him down from there. Agreed?

Everyone agrees and chatters.

Vishar:

Good plan Zoe. Well then, let's go.