9 - Hydra

"No, no no no that's not what I meant." Was the only thing Loki caught. He woke up to stern mumbling. barely awake, he had no idea what it was.
Loki stretched and rubbed his eyes.
"S-stark?"
"Shit. Look, I'm gonna have to call you back. No, I have someone here I think can help. Okay, bye."
"Tony, who are you talking to?" Loki said, yawning.
Tony walked up to the couch and sat next to Loki, who quickly grabbed his hand.
"Morning."
"Hi." Loki skimmed his knuckles over Tony's cheek.
"Cap called me. I swear that man still doesn't know how to use a cellphone."
Loki laughed.
Tony softly kissed Loki's lips, and Loki embraced this time, holding Tony's head as they did.
Loki pulled away. "Third time I've experienced that."
Tony looked surprised. "What, you've never kissed anyone? Not even 'triple dog dares'?"
Loki cluelessly shook his head.
"I used to do that all the time when I was in grade school!"
"I didn't have much of a childhood, Stark. That's why I'm so messed up."
The smile on Tony's face faded away.
"You're not messed up."

Loki paused for a minute. "why did Captain America call you?"

Tony sighed and rested his forehead on Loki's shoulder. "Have you ever heard of Hydra?"

"no."

Tony lifted his head. "it's a cult, the Avengers have been called to fight them." he looked into Loki's eyes. "I thought, maybe you could help us."

Loki smiled. "you actually trust me?"

"yes, Loki I do. you got a problem with that?"

"Nope."

Tony sighed, looked up to the ceiling and smiled. "I'm gonna say it. I fucking love you, Loki." Tony looked back at Loki, who gave him a hard, strong kiss. Tony pulled away. "for someone whos only done it four times, your good a kissing." Loki laughed.

"so when are we going to fight that cult that you mentioned?"

Okay so, if you don't want to read my kinda update, just go to the next chapter. but, I'm taking a different kinda rout with this. I based Loki's Schizophrenia off of the theory that was confirmed by Marvel that Loki was under the control of the septor during the battle of New York. Go check it out, it's on Loki's On screen report (Heres a link https://www.marvel.com/characters/loki/on-screen ) and I am also fitting him into Age of Ultron. So, yeah! I would love to hear your opinion, so please COMMENT ON MY STORY. it just makes me so happy when I get feedback. And if you are reading this to make fun of it, I don't feel bad, go right ahead. I do it too, so yeah.  this is actually going to be the longest fanfic I've made so far, and I'm super proud of it. Yay! (also, sorry this chapter is so short) also, yeah, no sexual stuff because eww.