35 - Only One

Loki aggressively walked over to Tony, his eyes almost looking like they were glowing blue. He grabbed Tony's shirt and yelled, "I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE."
His voice was deep and metallic, and didn't sound like Loki at all

Natasha quickly aimed a gun towards Loki, who was breathing heavily and angerly, and Tony yelled; "WHAT THE HELL LOKI?"

Loki dropped Tony and walked to the center of the room, next to his wheelchair. Thor summoned Mjolnir and pointed it at Loki.

Loki staired at the wheelchair for a second, then kicked it over.
"You may have defeated me, but I can assure you the human race will cease to exist," He looked at Tony, who had gotten up at this point. "And the Avengers along with it. I am not the only one. There are others."

Loki walked backwards a few steps and held out his hand. In a flash of green light, a small, round, metal device appeared in his hand. He pressed something on it and it started beeping and lightly blinking red light. He meliciously smiled. "Be ready."

He dropped the device, which had started beeping faster. Loki limply fell over, face first into the ground and didn't move.

They all staired at Loki and the device untill Natasha ran into the evevator and yelled, "IT'S A BOMB!"
As it started beeping faster, everyone started freaking out. Thor flew upwards, Clint and Steve we're pushed into the elevator by Wanda, and Tony summoned his suit.

The elevator door closed as Tony flew at Loki in order to save him from the explosion. Wanda had flung herself away from the tower.
The entire top-half of the tower lit up; Tony and Loki had barley managed to escape it. Bits of metal flew past them as Tony flew farther away from the tower.
Tony landed at the top of a large building. Loki had started mubling something inaudible. Tony held Loki up while trying to get him back to reality. Tony firmly held Loki's head while yelling, "Loki can you hear me?"

All the sound around Loki started to get less muffled. He weakly looked over at the Avengers tower in the distance, the top area completely down off. He looked back at Tony and said, "where's Thor?" Hardly being able it hear his own voice.

"Thor's fine. Do you have any idea of what just happened?"

Loki didn't answer. He just kept holding onto Tony's arms to keep himself up.
He looked at Tony. "What did I do?"

Before Tony could answer, a gunshot sounded and Loki froze. Agent Coulson was standing in a doorway, gun in hand.
Loki fell down, a pool of blood growing under him.

Tony immediatly panicked. He fell to his knees, not knowing what to do. Coulson looked at him sternly and said, "what did he do to you?  Where's the septor?"