Time skip

After Jungkook spent a while with Seokjin, he left him again.

Jungkook lived on the street. He was now completely homeless, without friends, without food, without anything warm to wear. Not even Hoseok was worried about his once best friend.

Only a few days later, Hoseok realized what had happened. He knew he had lost his best friend and he was aware that Jungkook had run away from the orphanage. Hoseok, however, couldn't stand idly by and asked the woman at the counter for the address from which Jungkook got his first letter.

After barely two days, Hoseok got an answer from none other than Kim Taehyung, who wrote that he would immediately put himself in the next plane to Busan, which he did.

As soon as Taehyung arrived, he walked around the city all day until he heard a clear voice that sang to a soft melody. Even though he never heard Jungkook sing, he knew that the voice belonged to Jungkook. It was just a feeling.

Taehyung and Jungkook got along with each other again and barely a day later, Taehyung took him home, where he introduced him to his family. Even though his parents didn't like the thought of it, Taehyung insisted on having Jungkook stay with them because Taehyung's siblings liked him right away.

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly became a couple, married and moved to their own home. They also adopted their wonderful children Gyuri, Gun, Hana and Jihyun.

**END**

A/N: Thank you all for reading Letters To A Poor Man 💜 I hope you all enjoyed it 💜